• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

SPIRE

malph

Spellcaster
Has the spire been changed this week ???

The reason i ask is that i normally find the spire ok to do but this week i found it very hard to do
I had boosts running and the phoenix fed but still lost fights and normally i dont lose any fights
Others in my fellowship have had the same results this week even losing a fight in round 2

has anyone else experienced this happening this week

rock stream

Scholar
Yep. I'm thinking the Spire is sliding down the slippery slope to not so good any more.

DeletedUser3266

After this week, I am done with the spire - the prizes just aren't worth the loss of goods and troops - I just got 4 mana trees in a row :-( I have 558K spell frags and wondering what lifetime I will use them all up and to top it all - it's causing huge arguments within the FS. I appreciate all the benefits that Inno have done recently to help game play but the Spire has got to be an URGENT matter to rebalance.

Pauly7

Magus
After this week, I am done with the spire - the prizes just aren't worth the loss of goods and troops
I know we go over this regularly, but I think the Spire is probably the best source of rewards in this game. The only time I wouldn't go to the top is if I literally don't have the resources to get there (that only happens occasionally in my smaller city).

Pauly7

Magus
Has the spire been changed this week ???

The reason i ask is that i normally find the spire ok to do but this week i found it very hard to do
I had boosts running and the phoenix fed but still lost fights and normally i dont lose any fights
Others in my fellowship have had the same results this week even losing a fight in round 2

has anyone else experienced this happening this week
I only cater, so I haven't noticed a difference there. I did notice only getting one mystery chest between two cities both going to the top of the first level... That may just be bad luck for me.

malph

Spellcaster
I always get to the top of spire
but this week was different and most of my FS are saying the same some have cities in other worlds and its the same there
some saying the terrian seems to have changed to be extra hard to win in and thats them doing it manually
I sure hope there not trying to balance the spire as well as the tournaments maybe this can be answered by one of the MODS

I agree with Pauly7 about the rewards esp the time boosts its the only way to recover troops for the tournament
but if there has been changes to make it harder then that wont go down well with players

kurgkurg

Conjurer
i just finished one Spire and didn't notice anything special in this. other cities, I'm gonna wait for a time down a little bit, I don't know yet.

m4rt1n

Adept
I haven't noticed any change in difficulty of the spire, I can say however that following the new tournament format I have less troops and goods to do the spire, making it seem more difficult.

Stucon

Illusionist
One or two members of my FS have said it seems easier this week.
I think there is no rhyme or reason to when there is a more difficult or less difficult week.

Alcaro

Necromancer
I did 1st floor in all my cities and I only catered. What I noticed is that I was asked way more sentient/ mana/ seeds than usual. Since is all random, it might be just (very) bad luck on my side.

Hekata

Artisan
I did 1st floor in all my cities and I only catered. What I noticed is that I was asked way more sentient/ mana/ seeds than usual. Since is all random, it might be just (very) bad luck on my side.
I've noticed the same thing, I guess that makes 2 of us with that kind bad luck.

Gargon667

Mentor
It is random, you have easy weeks and you have tough weeks. I cannot report anything out of the ordinary for myself, but I have only done lvl 1 so far...

As to rebalancing: The only thing that is going to happen is that they lower rewards, because they are too good for the input you have to bring in. Since the tourney rewards were lowered, the spire certainly is by far the most rewarding event in the game. But as long as enough people struggle, I am hoping we are save, the more people learn to play the spire the more likely a nerf will happen...