• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Spire Rewards

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Hey folks,

Is this Spire rewards doing okay? I hope they do not take the extra away!

Capture.JPG

Isn't 125 for the 11th prize, it has always been? (And I am pretty sure we were going to get the 10th prize, only a few of us got to the top.)

I am unsure if the amount of boosters is correct as well, I cannot recall if every week we get 56, or 30ish. (I go through a lot of them, so while 56 sounds too much, maybe is it correct. We definitely did not get the 12th prize this week...

Alcaro

Necromancer
I got 250 diamonds message, saying - Congratulations, you've earned bonus Rewards! The Spire of Eternity has ended and you've received extra Rewards for your efforts.
I really like this. I hope it will not be changed. Since the Wishing Wells were removed and the Genie is elusive just like a real genie, I find this bonus as a nice incentive for the players finishing the Spire but without FS or belonging to a weak one. Really love it! <3

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I finish it all weeks, always got the collective prize. But not extra prize for finishing the Spire, is this new? I already climb it every week, but now it is more encouraging still if true...
I got 250 diamonds message, saying - Congratulations, you've earned bonus Rewards! The Spire of Eternity has ended and you've received extra Rewards for your efforts.
I really like this. I hope it will not be changed. Since the Wishing Wells were removed and the Genie is elusive just like a real genie, I find this bonus as a nice incentive for the players finishing the Spire but without FS or belonging to a weak one. Really love it! <3

Yup, but we didn't make the twelve prizes, weird, but nice.