• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Spire Reward Change - Artifact Drops

Cinnamoon

Seeker
Would there be any chance to tweak the new drop possibility of artifacts in the spire a bit or move them away from the end bosses? I normally complete the first two levels and this and last week I had a total of 4!! totally useless artifacts drop from those two end bosses. I just feel like the artefacts aren't really that great prizes for an end boss chest since most of the buildings aren't that great and most players who want them probably already completed their 9 runes. At least to me getting an artifact from those chests is a total bummer every time.
They could be added to bonus chests instead or to the chest immediately before the end bosses. I do understand that there are people who still hope to complete their 9 relics on certain buildings and it's great that they have a new possibility to gain them that way. I just feel that for most players artifacts are probably nothing but disenchantment fodder and as such not really something one wants as special end boss drop.

Gargon667

Mentor
If you´re interested, you´ll find various of threads on exactly that topic in here :)