• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Spire of Eternity

Hekata

Artisan
There are only 5 teleport spells in each Spire I think, and the first one should be in chest n4, the second 1 in the last chest of LV1. I usually can't do more than level one of the Spire because I only trade and it becomes waaay too expensive after that so I don't want to lose my chances at getting at least 1 of those 2. I'm just going to wait until tomorrow I guess.

DeletedUser8409

I see the percentages on Elven Gems. 55%,30%,55%,30%,55% on the 5 available chests in the spire.
Weird. When it loaded on my mobile it wasn't showing.

So a median of approximately 2 per week from all the maps.

DeletedUser8969

Has anyone used the spell and if so do you still recieve the benefits from the building you teleported

DeletedUser8409

Has anyone used the spell and if so do you still recieve the benefits from the building you teleported
Yes and no. Basically what you teleported simply is returned to inventory ready for you to replace like an Event building, so long as you have sufficient population etc to place it back.

DeletedUser1874

Weird. When it loaded on my mobile it wasn't showing.

So a median of approximately 2 per week from all the maps.
It can also appear in Mystic Chests. If I'm not mistaken, which I might've been because I was tipsy, there's a Mystic Chest that contains 3 (or anyhow more than 1, otherwise I couldn't have 7 sitting in my inventory) Teleport spells. Which is a blessing, frankly, because there are many one-time event buildings I didn't want to delete but weren't really worth upgrading (for now), and it will also play an important part in the Elvenar chapter due to the space restrictions and Sentient Goods requirement methinks.
This makes the Spire a little less useless in my eyes, although the costs for the guessing minigame are still absurd, and I think the minigame itself is unfun and stupid. Good thing I had a bunch of temporary military buildings from the last tournament which allowed me to complete the damn thing in one day using some time boosts, which got me... well, more time boosts, the usual fragments, and those very welcome Teleport spells.

DeletedUser6357

Today in the last box in the first stage I saw the Magical Residence 10% chance.
This is quite another thing already! :cool:

DeletedUser3671

The problem is not with what we see, but what we get - and i'm for one, tired of fragments.

So write me when you have decided to remove or drastically lowered the amount of fragments in the chests. It's absolutely not worth what it takes to open them.

Then i might try the Spire again. I will stop doing it now.

Julian

Sorcerer
Yes, what are we supposed to do with all these fragments? They used to be precious, and I had to ration my crafting. Now I've got 30K of them. I only do a bit of the Spire, but I'm still getting far more than I could possibly use.

valle

Soothsayer
Yes, what are we supposed to do with all these fragments? They used to be precious, and I had to ration my crafting. Now I've got 30K of them. I only do a bit of the Spire, but I'm still getting far more than I could possibly use.

Crafting, I craft as much as possible, especially during this event that requires a lot of crafting. I'm almost always low on fragments and convert spells to them when needed, so any extra fragments from spire is always welcome. But I agree they are not the prizes I hope for as most other are better.

Hekata

Artisan
The problem with crating a lot is that you just can't have enough CC for that. I have tones of SF and they are mostly worthless if I can't make enough CC. I have a level 5 MA and it's producing CC 24/7 and yet I usually don't have enough CC for what I need, especially during an event. Maybe they should rebalance those chests to give us a bit less fragments and a bit more CC so that we can actually use all those fragments :)

Last edited:

valle

Soothsayer
The problem with crating a lot is that you just can't have enough CC for that. I have tones of SF and they are mostly worthless if I can't make enough CC. I have a level 5 MA and it's producing CC 24/7 and yet I usually don't have enough CC for what I need, especially during an event. Maybe they should rebalance those chests to give us a bit less fragments and a bit more CC so that we can actually use all those fragments :)

First there are some craftings that doesn't require CC, always do them if they are not completely useless.

Second. Time instants can give you a lot of CC spells, especially useful during this event when you get quests asking for vision vapors or enchantment items. When you can craft time instants do that, you also get some from spire. Also go for time instants in events when they are daily prizes.

Hekata

Artisan
Second. Time instants can give you a lot of CC spells, especially useful during this event when you get quests asking for vision vapors or enchantment items. When you can craft time instants do that, you also get some from spire. Also go for time instants in events when they are daily prizes.

Yes, I am well aware that we can use time instants to seed up CC production (and also of all the other suggestions you made, thank you, I do all of that, I am rather good at doing events ;)) I did that a lot for the mermaids event and I don't recommend it except when in dire need because you can run out of relics fast. My city is at the end of elementals, I play tournaments regularly and I had huge amounts of relics and yet I almost ran out of one of them.

The point of what I said is that SF are useless without CC. They made the spire one of the sources of SF and CC but it's not balanced right. There should be more CC or rather the chances to get them should be higher :)

valle

Soothsayer
Yes, I am well aware that we can use time instants to seed up CC production (and also of all the other suggestions you made, thank you, I do all of that, I am rather good at doing events ;)) I did that a lot for the mermaids event and I don't recommend it except when in dire need because you can run out of relics fast. My city is at the end of elementals, I play tournaments regularly and I had huge amounts of relics and yet I almost ran out of one of them.

The point of what I said is that SF are useless without CC. They made the spire one of the sources of SF and CC but it's not balanced right. There should be more CC or rather the chances to get them should be higher :)

You say you do tournaments regulary, that can mean anything. But if you can't get enough relics from tournament to sustain your crafting I think you are doing to little tournament. You get vast amounts of relics from tournament. If you can't manage the tougher fights do a lot of one and two star fights. After a few provinces they give 4 relics per province.

Hekata

Artisan
You say you do tournaments regulary, that can mean anything. But if you can't get enough relics from tournament to sustain your crafting I think you are doing to little tournament. You get vast amounts of relics from tournament. If you can't manage the tougher fights do a lot of one and two star fights. After a few provinces they give 4 relics per province.

I do an avrage of 2000 points so I think it's not too bad since I have 0 interest in rankings. And I get them mostly from the first 3 rounds so lots of relics. And I didn't say I don't have enough relics for CC. I do for the regular 24/7 crafting, I just said I would run out of them if I start using a lot of boosters.
I don't understand why are you against having more CC in the Spire? What is the downside of it?
Also I could ask you how come you keep running out of SF? I have 60k of them and I craft at least 1 or 2 items every day.