• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Spire of Eternity

DeletedUser3097

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the Spire of Eternity that will come to Elvenar on 26 August!

We're looking forward to your feedback. :)

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser8409

Is there a way to know the odds of getting various buildings per week in the Spire? EG the Set, Genie, Armorer etc?

Julian

Sorcerer
I'm excited by it. But I think that it will have an impact upon the tournament, consuming troops and resources, which might otherwise have gone to that.

kuku6

Adventurer
soon events become lost interested for some reasons:
1. space problem (constructor chapter 1 expansion 5x5, during this time 6 evolving buildings 6x 4x4), so what to do with them if no opportunity to build, make collection in inventory?
2. quests for new players or lurkers, sorry but good or active players doesn't have option 1 day, 2 day production, upgrade buildings or research technology (same with daily quests, why not remove with chapter, when player upgrade factories to sentient)
3. quest scout province? for me 80 hours, but think for older players it longer, so if scout province 2 times and 1 scout 4-5 days, then event duration must be 1-2 year. Why province not count in quest, as me complete it in tournament?

Killiak

Artisan
I feel the Spire is coming too quickly during/after the current event. We don't even get to catch our breath.

Pauly7

Magus
I feel the Spire is coming too quickly during/after the current event. We don't even get to catch our breath.
Agreed. The 26th August seems like a really strange date to implement a new feature when we will still be partway through an event. Why not wait until after it finishes? Better still give us a week of downtime in between as we have had a constant flow of events, FAs, etc, for quite a long time.

Hekata

Artisan
Agree with Killiak and Pauly7. I love doing events but they have been coming too often, he have no time to just build our city and take it easy for a while. A week would be nice, I'd actually prefer 2 weeks since I can't remember the last time had some time with no events for more than a few days.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1874

Again, too soon. Thankfully the feedback from Beta about the investment:rewards does nothing to inspire Fear Of Missing Out, so I suppose I won't have too much of an issue in sitting it out for a while. A long while, it seems like.

DeletedUser8632

Again, too soon. Thankfully the feedback from Beta about the investment:rewards does nothing to inspire Fear Of Missing Out, so I suppose I won't have too much of an issue in sitting it out for a while. A long while, it seems like.

Any cliffs notes on the beta Spire thread? Its a loooong thread :)

DeletedUser1874

Any cliffs notes on the beta Spire thread? Its a loooong thread :)
The TL;DR is that several changes were made due to negative feedback - some utterly insignificant (such as the squad size, which changed for both the player and the AI), some significant (some coins and supply instants replaced with time boosts, as well as the addition of a new type of chest that offers better rewards but appears to be very, very rare) -, but despite that the end verdict seems to be that it wouldn't be worth to participate in it by comparing the investment:rewards with the tourney, for the overwhelming majority of players. Of course that's just my impression from having followed the thread and patch notes and others might have a more positive outlook, however if we're looking at cold numbers alone, it doesn't look good.

Piglets For All

Soothsayer
For me personally, its only worth doing the first chest and getting my fragments, the rest of it is far too expensive and severely impacts the ability to do tournaments. I play in Beta and we have endured it for what seems to be a long time, it costs too much in troops and resources and the rewards are somewhat pitiful for the outlay.

-1 for me