• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Spire Mystery Chest

Julian

Sorcerer
It did that for me last week. Try logging out and going back in. Otherwise, contact support.

rock stream

Scholar
Sorta
I get the announcement but no chest. It shows up a little later. I always double check before I open another door.
Sometimes the chest is behind me sometimes the chest is in front of me.
Thanks for asking

m4rt1n

Adept
There was a bug a couple of weeks ago on PC but it has now been fixed. Also you get a warning pop up before moving on to the next level if you have a mystery chest unclaimed in that level.

Pauly7

Magus
Sorta
I get the announcement but no chest. It shows up a little later.
I may be doing you a disservice, but when you say it shows up a little later... You can't collect any mystery chest unless you have reached the exact same segment it's in... So if you just started level 2, for example, and the mystery chest appears at the top of the level, then it may take you a day or two to be able to collect it.

rock stream

Scholar
Mystery chest announcement no chest shows. Third chest from first door lvl 2. Up to now I could see the mystery chests before I got to them.
You can't collect any mystery chest unless you have reached the exact same segment it's in
I have the notification you discovered a mystery chest. No chest is evident. What I did in the past was go back and look for one before I went through another door and collect them. I'm on desktop.
Could the announcement refer to a mystery chest that is 2 doors ahead?

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
Mystery chest announcement no chest shows. Third chest from first door lvl 2. Up to now I could see the mystery chests before I got to them.

I have the notification you discovered a mystery chest. No chest is evident. What I did in the past was go back and look for one before I went through another door and collect them. I'm on desktop.
Could the announcement refer to a mystery chest that is 2 doors ahead?
It could be at any point within the same level that you are on. Each level has 4 segments, so yes you have 4 doors to go through. If you click the mystery chest icon it should zoom you to where the chest is. If it isn't yet available you will see that it is surrounded in a bubble and can't be collected.

rock stream

Scholar
I finished the last chest at the first door lvl 2 and again got the "mystery chest announcement". The mysteries mystery chest could be at the end of the lvl 2? Why bother to announce it twice?

Julian

Sorcerer
If you got the announcement a second time, you have 2 chests. A few weeks ago, there was a bug where the chests weren't visible, but I thought that had been sorted.

rock stream

Scholar
Correct. I now see 2 chests far far away up the stairs never to be disturbed. Thanks for the information. At least I won't be looking for them any more.

rock stream

Scholar
It's announced as soon as you win it
I like to see you at the bingo hall announcing the winner but telling them can't collect. Death by purse flogging.
At 2nd last door another announcement (3). Chest was back at the start.
So 2 announcements for forward non obtainable chests, one of which is visible. 1 announcement of "mystery chest" chest located at start of lvl. Yep its a mystery:)
Got 1 of the 3 :cool:
EDIT: The 3rd announcement was for a chest right in front of the door that was always visible(?) I guess. I found another chest back at the start. It must of been related to one of the previous announcements.

Jun 23, 2020 comments are still valid

Last edited: