• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Spire missing first team reward?

Paladestar

Enchanter
On two different cities, using two different web browsers on my PC and after multiple hard refreshes (Ctrl+F5), I'm still seeing tthat he first team reward is missing?:

missing node.png

I've spoken to multiple fellows, in two fellowships and some are also seeing this but others are still seeing the usual 12.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Paladestar I have confirmed with the Team that there have been no tickets raised on our server concerning this so if you wouldn't mind doing so we would be grateful.

@FieryArien Thank you for bringing that to our attention, we were unaware of this. Once a ticket has been received we will get this rectified as soon as possible :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
It's a small visual bug that already existed last week,
It's only visual, you still get all the prizes (including the spire library wonder bonus points), something we confirmed last week.

It's something that needs to be fixed but you don't need to worry about it,

CrazyWizard

Shaman
It's already been confirmed on beta so it should have been shared with the developers already ;)
If not it's time to poke marindor about it ;)

You could see it on your own live account as well,
Key is that you need to visit the spire to the top before you can see it. everyone who reaches the top sees this bug.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Was just going to say I can see the missing info on app, but now CrazyWizard has given away my game, lol. I do not go to the top of spire.