• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Spire max team score.

DeletedUser4003

Inno mathematcis or should i say, Inno methematics?

Team did full complete spire run and got 1554 points, so 63x25 = 1554 ? :D

Tourney Bandits broke the game xD

Attachments

• lejupielāde.png
    lejupielāde.png
    155.9 KB · Views: 238

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Great job :)
We reach the 11th prize. But we are planning a push, working hard the spire, makes the following week easier (boosters), to climb it up again fighting.

Pauly7

Magus
In their defence I think they are saying that 1,330 is the points total required to get the maximum team prize, so 1554/1330 seems a legitimate way of displaying the score.

dbrad000

Alchemist
To avoid confusion, the score should be made to read 1330/1330 when a Fellowship achieves enough points to obtain the final prize, regardless of the points obtained above 1330.

Unless all 25 Fellowship members complete the spire; then the score should probably read 1337 ;)

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
All 25 members completed the Spire (63 poinst each). The score should be 1575 / 1330 but is displayed (and counted?) as 1554 / 1330. Perhaps 1337 would have been a better idea...

Gargon667

Mentor
In their defence I think they are saying that 1,330 is the points total required to get the maximum team prize, so 1554/1330 seems a legitimate way of displaying the score.

I agree with this, it makes sense, even though it does look a bit funny. 1330 is what is needed for the waypoint that is displayed. They have achieved more than that and it should also show that they did. So no problem with the display.

For those that wonder why 25 finishers are not 1575: One (or more) of them must have joined during the spire and has done part of the spire before they joined. Since it is 21 points missing it is most likely 1 person that had completed lvl 1before joining.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
For those that wonder why 25 finishers are not 1575: One (or more) of them must have joined during the spire and has done part of the spire before they joined. Since it is 21 points missing it is most likely 1 person that had completed lvl 1before joining.

Of course, how could I miss this? Thanks for pointing out, @Gargon667.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Inno mathematcis or should i say, Inno methematics?

Team did full complete spire run and got 1554 points, so 63x25 = 1554 ? :D

Tourney Bandits broke the game xD

Well done!

On DE server a team made wel over 3000 points, kinda lame but possible.
It's why I don't like the ranking part.

Gargon667

Mentor
Well done!

On DE server a team made wel over 3000 points, kinda lame but possible.
It's why I don't like the ranking part.

I agree this is another silly piece of programming. They should have kept it the same way as it is with tourneys. If you leave, the points disappear. But apparently Inno programmers never thought of this...

Pauly7

Magus
So teams can purposefully use 50 or more fellows and rotate them all in and out once they've completed the Spire, just to be high on the leaderboard?

I have mixed feelings between a) There's a loophole that should be closed off and b) Why would they bother? Beyond 1,330 points their final total or position will never be recorded going forward, plus surely only half of the participants can pick up the team reward.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
So teams can purposefully use 50 or more fellows and rotate them all in and out once they've completed the Spire, just to be high on the leaderboard?

I have mixed feelings between a) There's a loophole that should be closed off and b) Why would they bother? Beyond 1,330 points their final total or position will never be recorded going forward, plus surely only half of the participants can pick up the team reward.
Bragging rights are a real thing.
yup tho I dont need it gold is gold, who cares who got first, I have seen people been thrown out a guild just because they wanted to get first that week, insane!

They don't mind keeping the loophole open since you cannot win anything with placing first.

It's also an advantage fellowships can use to improve motivation, if you can guarantee the players they will get the top prize if they make it to the top, they are more inclined to reach the top, by then so many reach the top you reach is without a bag of tricks, but that initial hurdle can be overcome with it.

We simply said it it doesnt happen, we make it happen, and BOEM instantly people got to the top as they knew they would get a return on there invested diamonds to reach te top. it was kinda funny to see how much of a difference that "call" made from a psychological point of vieuw.

I think that might be by far the biggest benefit of this loophole. that giant step to the top is a pretty big hurdle for many fellowships to overcome.

Last edited:

AstralSoul

Illusionist
With 10-11 prizes, you get enough boosters to make several squads (more than 100) of elite archers. Also, use them for the doors. You will have enough,

Bird, and the proper buildings, you fight all your way up. Expect to lose over 100 squads worth of elite archers tho. No RSS spending. You can have a few dozen hundred of each, and some diamonds for 3rd, and boss in the last floor if you don't have enough power buildings.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
With 10-11 prizes, you get enough boosters to make several squads (more than 100) of elite archers. Also, use them for the doors. You will have enough,

Bird, and the proper buildings, you fight all your way up. Expect to lose over 100 squads worth of elite archers tho. No RSS spending. You can have a few dozen hundred of each, and some diamonds for 3rd, and boss in the last floor if you don't have enough power buildings.

Here is my issue, both buildings and squads give me massive rewards at the tournaments,
And those buildings are my most precious inventory to deal with tournaments.

My entire tournament play revolves around managing my inventory of combat buildings, how much do I get on average on a 9 week cycle and how can i distribute them as effectivly as possible in the 9 different tournaments for maximum result.

The only thing I use less and less (except for scrolls tournaments) are goods.
While I am always struggling managing my coins (I craften a huge stack of coin rains for comming chapter) supplies and goods are a perfect match for the towen and those are just stockpiling higher and higher. I can manage the tower with 1 T4-5-6 factory boosted by wonders and running magical productions 24/7, even growing my stocks a bit each week.

So I feel that the tower is a place you can negotiate yourself to the top better than fighting yourself tot the top.
And while my productions are high so are my penalties in the tower for having too many wonderslevels :(

Deleted User - 1759805

While I am always struggling managing my coins (I craften a huge stack of coin rains for comming chapter)
I think you only need 10 to 20 100% ones. That's for the whole chapter with no production of coins whatsoever.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I think you only need 10 to 20 100% ones. That's for the whole chapter with no production of coins whatsoever.

I noticed at least the first researches asking for near full capacity coins / suplies per research, but don't forget I also need to level 30-60 wonderlevels in quick succession once finished
I am nearing a stock of 17K KP now and hope to extend that to about 40K once the chapter has finished this should be enough to fully level those wonders as the payback with KP swaps will return bits and pieces a few times over. (and I still do tournaments in the meantime, I cant level them all 60 in a day.........guess I could but won't lol)

I also expect the regular upgrades not to be cheap.

So if I want to keep negotiating trough the spire, I will need a decent pack of coin rains to survive.
Right now in general I am limited in the times I can upgrade my 2 elvenar wonders as they need to fit within the coin window of the spire.
In the past this was similar with other "expansive" buildings.

The exact window changes every week one week there is little window the other week there is a big one, depending on how wel the spire demand of coins goes.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Here is my issue, both buildings and squads give me massive rewards at the tournaments,
And those buildings are my most precious inventory to deal with tournaments.

My entire tournament play revolves around managing my inventory of combat buildings, how much do I get on average on a 9-week cycle and how can i distribute them as effectively as possible in the 9 different tournaments for maximum result.

If your FS gets enough boosters, it is not a problem. (If not, you gotta save them). I finished the Spire in one hour. Because in three many of my precious buildings are going to expire in three. Add the buildings one hour after the tourney starts. So you can do Spire, wait the whole 3h in the 2nd door. You will have still two hours to complete the rest of the spire boosting the doors. You get even more out of the buildings, and a happy-tummy fire bird.