• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Spire - FS rewards?

SkyRider99

Mentor
What are the actual FS rewards obtained from climbing the Spire?

I can see what rewards I get, such as they are. Some are useful.

But as far as I can discover the fellowship rewards are bronze/silver/gold trophies, and something called a Spire Fellowship Reward, whatever that is. The SFR and trophies do not seem to actually give the individual fellowship members any actual items or prizes. Am I missing something here?

For something as costly as the Spire it seems not worth the effort to push the FS points barometer too high.

Jake65

Sage
Individually you receive the rewards for each gate you've completed below the top of the barometer.
The higher the barometer, the more rewards you get provided you are at a higher level (or same as) than the barometer.
While the barometer might be at gold, if you have only passed the first gate you'll only get 1 CC and 2 timers.
If the barometer is at the laboratory, the players at the top will still only receive the rewards up to the lab.

Stephen1

Spellcaster
Yes, @SkyRider99 each level has 4 stages of rewards, each stage (or waypoint) is equivalent to completing 1 gate (4 spire encounters) for manual play, as your fellowship reaches each subsequent waypoint each member that has reached or passed that waypoint will receive all previous rewards (If your group reaches the bronze trophy level than players who reach at least the end of the first level of the spire will receive rewards from the first 4 waypoints). Each waypoint gives (as well as 4000 fellowship XP per waypoint):
waypoint 1: 1 combining catalyst (CC) and 2 5 hour time boosters
waypoint 2: 2 CC and 2 5 hour time boosters
waypoint 3: 2 CC and 3 5 hour time boosters
waypoint 4 (bronze trophy): 50 diamonds and 1 10% portal profit
waypoint 5: 2 CC and 3 5 hour time boosters
waypoint 6: 2 CC and 4 5 hour time boosters
waypoint 7: 3 CC and 4 5 hour time boosters
waypoint 8 (silver trophy): 75 diamonds, 1 teleport building spell and 1 10% portal profit
waypoint 9: 3 CC and 5 5 hour time boosters
waypoint 10: 3 CC and 5 5 hour time boosters
waypoint 11: 4 CC and 5 5 hour time boosters
waypoint 12 (gold trophy): 150 diamonds, 1 teleport building spell and 1 10% portal profit.

Jake65

Sage
In terms of broader fellowship rewards, you get the trophy (bragging rights) and perky points which ultimately help everyone.