• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Spire Costs and Prizes - Do Something About Fragments Please!

Gargon667

Mentor
The problem is that they will likely remove some useful things (like time instants and CC) and replace it with supply instants.

They are sure not going to replace SF with something useful as has been pointed out before. There is exactly 0% chance for that happening. So if you want something valuable you need to offer something valuable in return. Inno is not going to come around with a basket full of gifts to hand out for no other reason than to be nice. Just look at the size of the monthly gift baskets we get from the events (and we only get those because some people actually pay money for them, thank you everybody who do pay, although I don´t really understand why you do.)

Since the spire is the most rewarding event in the game right now, any change is most likely going to be bad for rewards. So I personally would see no changes forever as the by far best imaginable scenario.
Instead of asking to "improve" the spire, i would prefer people to complain about any other aspect of the game. a) your chances of getting heard are about 1% higher and b) if the desired improvement turns out to be a reduction in rewards, well less is lost... but anyway this has been said often enough so do as you please.