• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Spell Frags and New Members.

Lady Croft

Adventurer
Where, exactly, do new players at the end of Chapter 2 get spell frags from? And why 600 of the darn things? I believe there are a few quests in this event that ask for spell frags -and ONLY - spell frags. Good luck newbies. No Spire, they need what enchantment items they get in tourneys and from NH. Why should they disenchant a building they just won in the event for spell frags? Inno need to add an alternative task... pretty please...

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Lady Croft I understand your frustration. Some quests can be extremely difficult for Players who are still developing cities in the lower chapters. This is certainly not intentional but I will definitely feed this back to our Team as we want every player to enjoy and benefit from these events :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Julian

Sorcerer
I've got a new city, and it's very difficult to get the spell fragments. But you can get them by clicking to disenchant spells, instants or summonings.

Gargon667

Mentor
I would suggest you get a few event buildings and use them to disenchant. Event buildings in the first 2 or 3 chapters are pretty much useless, since you have to delete them anyway within a few weeks when they get outdated.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
What is generally not told to new players, is that a Magic Academy at level 5 gives you the most fragments. For someone playing with real money, no problem to get a MA to level 5 quickly, but for the average player it will take some time till enough diamonds have been acquired.

Sad reality, if you are very new, not a lot you can do. To be honest, I had no cooking clue what I was doing during my very first event, although I could get some level 1 buildings :) Lol, could not even place immediately as I had no space for it.

Gargon667

Mentor
True, the game is rather boring for the first few chapters, lucky it doesn´t take long to finish them.

Lady Croft

Adventurer
Thanks all for replying. Disenchanting stuff is ok if they even have something to do that with, one of our FS did that, but then needed to do it again twice more, but had nothing left. All they can do is forego the events until they've been around for a while.. otherwise it's frustrating.