• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Spell fragments

Babybrat

Dreamer
Hi there so i know this isn't possible but i think a solution to try help with the problem many are having with to many spell fragments and the inability to use them productively is to maybe introduce a new aspect of trade i was actually talkin in my fellowship and it would be so cool and or benificial if as a player if u had to many of a particular building and u didnt want to place instead of having a huge inventory as i also have this problem you could put some of ur building up for bid and then only other members in ur fellowship could buy them from you using the spell fragments as the means of payment( and to make this fair so not only the same person gets the item the person putting it up for bater has to accept the offer ) just some food for thought .

DeletedUser3571

It would be nice to be able to do that, but it could be easily abused. For example you could trade over another fire phoenix to a big fighter who could then do better in tournaments, or someone could transfer magic buildings won in spire to their main account
someone could also have a fellowship filled with alt accounts and then use them to craft all the military stat boosting buildings and then transfer them to their main account, which only resides in that fellowship on one day a week to get all those buildings.