• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Spell fragments for knowledge points craft, crafting up to 50 KP at once.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Hi all,

We all know we have a craft worth 270 spell fragments for one knowledge point, three-hour wait.

The MA could have a, maybe for a little more, say 350 spell fragments, and making rare. An option to allow you to craft up to 50 at a time for example. At 17500 total spell fragments would be the cost for 50.

As far as time, maybe 3h for 1-5, 4h for 6-10, 4:30h, 11-20, 5h for 21-35, and 6h for 36-50.

It will give also more motivation to work on the Spire for who is not happy with it, and we can make better use of our spell fragments.

Sir Derf

Adept
Hello, my name is Wrinkle-HighHeels-Pelt. I'm going door-to-door offering the opportunity to join my marketing team for this wonderful little baby here, the SpinMaster 1066. Have a lot of Spell Fragments lying around? Hard to close the door? Can't find the dog? Wouldn't you rather be unable to close the clasp on your money-bag? That's right , The SpinMaster 1066 transmutes your dull and unused Spell Fragments into shiny and fungible Gold Coins. Simply wrap up 1000 spell fragments on this handy-dandy spindle (watch out for the pointy end; we're not liable for injuries or comas resulting from finger-pricks), pump the peddle to bring it up to speed, and after an easy minute, out pops a gold coin. That's right - for every 1000 Spell Fragments in, 1 Gold Coin out. Reduces your clutter, just like that. That's Wrinkle-HighHeels-Pelt's Spinmaster 1066. Coming to your Trade Center any day now. Special 25-packs available - buy one for your whole fellowship today.

Gargon667

Mentor
Ok here is my idea then: Let us build towers out of spellfragments, as a FS feature: the whole FS can contribute SF to build a gigantic tower! Let´s say 1000 SF for 1 brick, 1000 bricks for 1 level on the tower. How many levels can your FS build? Use of the tower? Nothing, just for the fun of it? Bragging rights? Maybe a nominal gimmick like a couple of instants? Or maybe 1 RR spell per level? That would translate to 1 Million fragments for 1 RR for each of the FS members.

Gargon667

Mentor
Thinking about it further, we could add colourful bricks by turning 10 (identical) runeshards into a brick of the colour of the rune, because spellfragment bricks are obviously white.
We could even have alternating white and colourful levels on the tower :) think of it as a giant Pippi Longstocking sock :D

This could even be an incentive for a lot of people to 1. Play more spire for fragments and 2. Donate more KP to other AWs for more runes. 3. Events that become more and more boring could turn into FS team activities to hunt for fragments (disenchanting prizes gives fragments in case you have forgotten since the spire started) and runes (like that much hated blue chest could turn into an audience favourite not to speak of the insanely awesome grand prize of 3 rune shards). If events nowadays do nothing but supply us with junk, having a chance to turn junk into bricks sounds like something I could play an event for :D
Also Germans love recycling, this would be right up their alley ;)

Hekata

Artisan
I have an idea too. I love fireworks so I' like to get a building that makes fireworks from SF :D
It could have 4 options:
1. 250 SF you get 1 big classical firework (explosion) of a random colour
2. 1000 SF you get 10 smaller fireworks in different colours
3. 5000 SF you get 25 big fireworks in different shapes
4. 15000 SF you get a 30 minutes long firework in all shapes and colours and sizes :)

Pauly7

Magus
Ok here is my idea then: Let us build towers out of spellfragments, as a FS feature: the whole FS can contribute SF to build a gigantic tower! Let´s say 1000 SF for 1 brick, 1000 bricks for 1 level on the tower. How many levels can your FS build? Use of the tower? Nothing, just for the fun of it? Bragging rights? Maybe a nominal gimmick like a couple of instants? Or maybe 1 RR spell per level? That would translate to 1 Million fragments for 1 RR for each of the FS members.
I kind of like this idea, if I understand it right. To have a collective opportunity within a fellowship to build a building for all fellows in that FS, but in order for it to be available then a million fragments need to be inserted by at least 15 contributors. Then you could have a FS unique building like has been mentioned before.... Perhaps each one could look a little like the FA Memorial of Heroes, but be emblazoned with the colours and symbol of the Fellowship's crest... I don't much care about its stats - maybe some population and culture to make it worthwhile building.

Pauly7

Magus
I kind of like this idea, if I understand it right. To have a collective opportunity within a fellowship to build a building for all fellows in that FS, but in order for it to be available then a million fragments need to be inserted by at least 15 contributors. Then you could have a FS unique building like has been mentioned before.... Perhaps each one could look a little like the FA Memorial of Heroes, but be emblazoned with the colours and symbol of the Fellowship's crest... I don't much care about its stats - maybe some population and culture to make it worthwhile building.
Quoting myself now, but I've thought of a variation on the above. So what if you could build this Fellowship building for free, but then anyone can drop spell fragments into it, the same as you donate KP to an AW. The more spell fragments it holds could then mean a bigger bonus to the fellowship. The thing that springs instantly to mind is ranking points which are just for the fellowship as with FA rewards. Probably a little underwhelming, but I'm not sure what else is for the good of the fellowship specifically.

Also if anyone clicks the building it could bring up a box that gives all the fellowship stats, including FS ranking points, Spire trophies, ranking points from Fellowship Adventures and tournament chest average. It would still have to have a little population boost or something as well, to make people want to build it. It would also have to self-delete if someone leaves the fellowship.

DeletedUser3571

how about each level of the tower gives a 1% increase in the culture bonus

Pauly7

Magus
I like both of the above. Perhaps the increased culture bonus would be a separate fellowship culture bonus which is the same fixed amount for all fellows and then adds to their own bonus.

Sir Derf

Adept
Also, this should probably have a cap. We wouldn't want this to be the next version of a diamond farm, with push accounts accruing Spell Fragments for the Glory of the Empire.

Pauly7

Magus
Right. Much like an AW it could have levels up to a certain point. Perhaps 5% per level up to a max of 100% extra. The "culture boost effect" could still be dependent on someone having polished it.