• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Game Features Spell for orcs production

Hekata

Artisan
Since trading in the spire requires orcs and in higher amounts than some of us can produce, can we get a spell that would give us 50% more orc production in armouries (or even better in all buildings that produce orcs) like the MM spell does for goods?

DeletedUser8573

Which chapter are you in? I have 3 maxed armories in Woodelves chapter and I have 57k orcs in bag.

Edit: I'm not bashing the idea. Just asking. I have no idea how many orcs we need in future chapters and if they will become a bottleneck.

DeletedUser8632

Which chapter are you in? I have 3 maxed armories in Woodelves chapter and I have 57k orcs in bag.

Edit: I'm not bashing the idea. Just asking. I have no idea how many orcs we need in future chapters and if they will become a bottleneck.

They will become a bottleneck when the combination of needing them for negotiating provinces, research and upgrades hit you - and they are required in huge numbers in the Spire of Expensive Rewards.

m4rt1n

Adept
Huge amounts of Orcs are needed in ch15 also. 4 Armories, and 3 Orc Nests doesn't produce enough of them.