• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Spectral stone in Spires

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Hi @BlueBlou The Spectral Stone is in it's own Window, so you should be okay! See what you think when you acquire one! If I get one in the meantime, i'll pop a screenshot up :)
Dear @Herodite. Sigh, sadly, it happened even quicker than I thought it might happen. I play on app and my Spectral Stone is not displayed in a separate window, but next to the other options. Yes, my stone is gone now. Very close to the start where we still had only 4 options to choose from. Habit made me tap the 5th item in the row and enter. Yikes!! No undo.

The rarity of this stone surely warrants it to have either a confirmation window when we use it, or it must be placed in a total different position on the screen so that it is a willful action when we use it and not a semi automatic one.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@BlueBlou My apologies. I was unaware that it was showing like that in the App! I will definitely forward that feedback on for you :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

GSV3MiaC

Alchemist
The popup on the app has very confusing text spacing.. Confusing words too.see screenshot. Excuse extraneous junk.. screenshotting a popup Is nightmare.

As you can see, implication is that item can be reused, but not more than once per spire (big gap) diplomacy encounter. Perhaps it should say you can't use more than ONE rather than once? And perhaps that would be more obvious if the winter reward had been 2 or 3.

Attachments

• Compress_20211226_230919_9084.jpg
    Compress_20211226_230919_9084.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

rock stream

Scholar
They have eliminated confusing text for me. I feel a full fledge tantrum coming on maybe, even a melt down. Could I have one too please:rolleyes:

1640625031349.png 1640624914700.png

HappyRose

Spellcaster
I am also on App and mostly fight .. it’s my tiny city where I’m negotiating, and mistakes in a smaller city are comparatively more costly
the placement of the spectral stone is dreadful… trying hard not to tap spectral by accident…
please add my plea to the others to move it

rock stream

Scholar
I got support to fix my indivisible stone. If you don't see a location where the stone would appear, contact support. In my case I did have one o_O

Last edited: