• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Spectral stone in Spires

Raghalthor

Spellcaster
Just seen this while catering in Spire.
It shows up top, next by your resources.

What's a Spectral Stone? And where do you get it from?

rock stream

Scholar
It isn't in the Wiki. I wonder if it is related to the announcement that there is going to be an announcement.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I see it only on app. I wonder if the moderators can tell us more as it is not in the description of new exciting features.

Morning Town

Alchemist
It’ll be linked to the announcement about an announcement, that’s not an announcement, that’s not about the leak on the Dutch server, that never happened – oh dear game world gets more like RL

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Ooooo, I like to show visuals. Seeing as it is there to see for any user on the EN server, at least, time they start talking about it. Or shall we say it is the mystery of the Spirits …. I strain to hear the whisper ….

255631EF-046B-4A7D-A067-8F1B94C681E9.jpeg

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Julian so... (and i've pinched @BlueBlou pic for this) when you pop into The Spire to negotiate, if you have a Spectral Stone to use, you will see it where i've circled...

Spectral Stone.png

and you just choose it, as you would a normal resource and of course, the Spectral Stone will ALWAYS give a Green Tick :)

Hope that helps!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
you just have to make sure you don't inadvertently use it as if it were one of the other listed resources!
I totally agree. Personally I would like it to be in a more difficult place to access. I usually go A, B, C, D E and then typically move from B to the rest. With the Spectral Stone being at the end of the row, I fear I will use it without intending to use it. Yea right, I should be watching what I am doing, but mistakes happen and this is one that could be prevented if the Spectral Stone position is somewhere else.

GSV3MiaC

Alchemist
I don't see my spectral stone either in the resources at the top, or in the options for offering. I guess I could have used it by accident, but i dont think so, I mostly fought. It is once per spire event, right, not once every 7 days? Or is it in fact once total, consumed after use?

Last edited:

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @BlueBlou The Spectral Stone is in it's own Window, so you should be okay! See what you think when you acquire one! If I get one in the meantime, i'll pop a screenshot up :)

@GSV3MiaC Please contact our Support Team who will be happy to look into this. If you have gained a Spectral Stone, but you cannot see it, that's certainly not right.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

GSV3MiaC

Alchemist
I am talking to the support team, who tell me things like 'it can be used once per negotiation' . I am coming to the conclusion that it can be used once total.. Not once per spire event, or once per negotiation, but just plain once, then it is gone. If true that makes it a, rather feeble reward object imo.