• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Special Offers

Which Type of Special Offer would be Most Likely to Make You Consider Purchasing Diamonds

• Extra Diamonds

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • Rune Shards

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Supplies/Coins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goods

• Relics

• KP's

• Troops

• Free Builder / MA Upgrade

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Event currency/rewards

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • None of the above

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • All of the above

• Other

• Total voters

DeletedUser

I'm probably not the only one who prefers to buy diamonds (if I buy them) when there is a special offer, however, as I only consider extra diamonds or something like a free builder worth bothering with and such an offer has not been made since I don't know when, I'm wondering what other people's opinion on this is. You can pick up to 2 choices so please choose the ones you consider *most* interesting, even if you'd buy diamonds for more of the examples, but not for all of them.

DeletedUser

While I voted for free builder/MA upgrade, it should be noted that I hate the MA and instead would pay diamonds to be able to delete it.
- oh lol me too (literally never use it unless forced to by a quest), but I felt those 2 (builder and ma) needed the same option as they are both diamond upgrades ;)

DeletedUser

I do wonder what the "other" voter would consider a worthwhile offer ;)

Valnad

Spellcaster
I went with the Free builder. If I ever fall to the temptation of buying diamonds, it would have to be something more lasting than buildings. Even Giant Snails will someday become obsolete due to the progressive nature of the game with more and more chapters being added to the tech tree.

But as for now, I'm still holding out (for a hero? tell me if you see one :D)

DeletedUser

I went with the Free builder. If I ever fall to the temptation of buying diamonds, it would have to be something more lasting than buildings. Even Giant Snails will someday become obsolete due to the progressive nature of the game with more and more chapters being added to the tech tree.

But as for now, I'm still holding out (for a hero? tell me if you see one :D)
I agree. While I did buy some culture buildings with diamonds before I knew what I was doing, the only thing I would buy with diamonds now are expansions.

DeletedUser

So given the results of this poll, would one of the mods consider suggesting to inno that players would be interested in special offers involving free diamonds/diamond related upgrades than the ones we've been having recently? :D

Valnad

Spellcaster

Should've figured out from the eye patch and the rogue behaviour that you guys were pirates.

Any chance for parley? I don't have any rum to barter with, but I hear there are still some virgins in our fellowship and we have managed to save some Orc dung which is more rare than gold.

So given the results of this poll, would one of the mods consider suggesting to inno that players would be interested in special offers involving free diamonds/diamond related upgrades than the ones we've been having recently? :D

Actually I noticed a 100% more diamonds offer the other day. Maybe they listened to you. Spooky. We ought to make you our official spokesman of sorts!

DeletedUser

Actually I noticed a 100% more diamonds offer the other day. Maybe they listened to you. Spooky. We ought to make you our official spokesman of sorts!

How unfortunate it wasn't offered to me. I'm at the point of desperation I'd take said offer ;)