• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

space

Gargon667

Mentor
Ah I see sorry I got that wrong then. Guess you can play to chapter 16 and then upgrade one of them :)

Julian

Sorcerer
Most of my city is a mess, but I do have a plaza down the bottom to display my trophies.

DeletedUser2456

well i have seen huge city's with so many factory's of same thing over and over ,cause it looks big load of same thing BUT they have to keep there points up wanting to be high ranking players all maxed out a/w and hardly any what i call pretty buildings , some of the event culture prizes are really nice buildings but you have to keep having to dump to make more space for every new chapter , i dont like over factory citys i have only 3 of each boost ,but its the houses for population that smother the city's so cant see anything nice ,i do look at other players citys for a nice look but dont see many has i say most big ones for ranking points instead of look