• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

Toursy

Alchemist
It's not on Beta. It's on this thread. Even if it wasn't, anyone can sit and figure out which chests/beacons give the best return for winning artefacts. They tell you all the probabilities. With a questline that's so quick and simple I don't think it's much of a hardship to say that people will need to think about their strategy a little if they want to win a certain thing. Not everyone even wants the artefacts so many people will be choosing what is best for them if they'd rather win dailies. If you've been constantly picking the 83 or 92 beacons then no, you will never get to 9 artefacts.

I thought someone did some tests on bêta to make up the list :eek:
And yes exactly, according to what you want you want you should be able to find in game the best strategy, I don't think there much to help on this right now... except the thread (but not everyone knows about it).

m4rt1n

Adept
It's not on Beta. It's on this thread. Even if it wasn't, anyone can sit and figure out which chests/beacons give the best return for winning artefacts. They tell you all the probabilities. With a questline that's so quick and simple I don't think it's much of a hardship to say that people will need to think about their strategy a little if they want to win a certain thing. Not everyone even wants the artefacts so many people will be choosing what is best for them if they'd rather win dailies. If you've been constantly picking the 83 or 92 beacons then no, you will never get to 9 artefacts.

I picked mainly the 83 and 92 and have 9 artifacts and a second base building. I did seem to win a lot of the 200 and 250 sorcerers knowledge though.

Gargon667

Mentor
The daily exclusives were very few and far between in this event.

\_(-_-)_/

#JustSaying

I guess you skipped the word "useful" somewhere in there. There was a daily every day as always, the problem is they were all crap lol

Or did you mean you gained fewer numbers of them? I don´t know can´t say that really for myself, probably I got them because I didn´t want any of them lol...

StarZ arc

Seeker
I guess you skipped the word "useful" somewhere in there. There was a daily every day as always, the problem is they were all crap lol

Or did you mean you gained fewer numbers of them? I don´t know can´t say that really for myself, probably I got them because I didn´t want any of them lol...

They were pretty useless, I guess...

I gained fewer of the ones I wanted this time, on the plus side, I now have an inventory full of crap.

o_O :p o_O

Killiak

Artisan
I followed @Pauly7 their list to the letter, and spent everything I had today for dailies.
So from something like 5300-ish event currency, I got the daily 24 times and enough grand prizes to get 9 artifacts. Ofcourse I got other instants and some more KP, so really just something like 350 free kp total.

Eh, not bad for little effort.

Gargon667

Mentor
Well the effort of completing quests probably does equal the poor rewards.

That is also true, it has been for a while now. Low effort low rewards, only the effort hasn´t changed much over the last few events, while rewards have been getting worse and worse. Now we are down to 10KP or 10 squads as the best daily prize in the event lol... What is it next time? 5?

StarZ arc

Seeker
A pat on the head and a 1kp instant.

tenor.gif

Elryar

Dreamer
So I've completed every quest, collected every SK drop around my city, and yet I couldn't reach the final Wise Golem artifact. This is not a good system at all! I didn't get lucky with the random SK winnings, so now I'm stuck with the Wise Golem at stage 9 unless I spend money? (Also buying SK is far too expensive).

BlueBlou

Illusionist
@Elryar, all is not lost. The players on Beta could get 2 more Golem artifacts during the FA if their fellowship could reach all 3 flags. Expecting the same when it reaches the live worlds. You only need one more, so if your fellowship get the second flag, you will be able to upgrade your Golem to max level.

Elryar

Dreamer
@Elryar, all is not lost. The players on Beta could get 2 more Golem artifacts during the FA if their fellowship could reach all 3 flags. Expecting the same when it reaches the live worlds. You only need one more, so if your fellowship get the second flag, you will be able to upgrade your Golem to max level.

When will that be?

Paladestar

Enchanter
Hah, 20 relics quest on the last day, the day after tournament ends. That's pretty mean! :p

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Hah, 20 relics quest on the last day, the day after tournament ends. That's pretty mean! :p

Yup, but this is a strategy game :D And we have the benefits of elvengems, and it's legal.

Leaving beforehand one province that will give you a minimum of 8 relics (plus any possible excavation). From yesterday, you should have left 5 runes crafting in the MA. Don't need it? Do it for the Ferris Wheel. In the morning, you craft the other five, as they show all the time. You have 10+8+excavation (a simple level six makes the 20th already). If not, you can still get up to three from NH chests. If none, you still have time to craft it in the MA. If you left two provinces beforehand, plus one MA, you also got it.

It's a bit mean, true, but hey, its strategy :)

FieryArien

Necromancer
Or (in tournament-active fellowship) the player can restrain from logging into the game between the end of the tournament and the activation of daily event quest. Just a few hours. (Not my idea, I’m just at the 33rd quest, lol.)

DeletedUser3571

Or (in tournament-active fellowship) the player can restrain from logging into the game between the end of the tournament and the activation of daily event quest. Just a few hours. (Not my idea, I’m just at the 33rd quest, lol.)
That is what i did, but then i go to sleep before the tournament is over so when i woke up today the quest was already waiting for me to accept it done.