• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

Pauly7

Magus
I liked your chart, and then went to put it in practice, and your chart doesn't match my map.

I have Crystals with an SK cost of 30, not 40, Light Stones 45, not 31, and House (Which I would have called Castle) 83, not 92.
If you ignore the names, is it OK? I was going by the names for the beacons that Elvengems gives and admittedly some of them don't seem to make sense.

Pauly7

Magus
Right... what a mess... sorry. I blame Elvengems for the beacon descriptions. I've now updated them as below:

Capture3.PNG

Laurelin

Sorcerer
Right... what a mess... sorry. I blame Elvengems for the beacon descriptions. I've now updated them as below: [table removed]
@Pauly7 - Thank you so much for this really excellent Event Chest/Beacon breakdown. Until now I've been relying on a combination of several sources of information to work out which Beacons to pick, mostly taken from the Beta Forum threads, but none of them is as comprehensive, useful, or easy to understand as your version. I'm sure it took a lot of time and effort to put this together, and I'd just like to say that it's very much appreciated! :)

Pauly7

Magus
@Pauly7 - Thank you so much for this really excellent Event Chest/Beacon breakdown. Until now I've been relying on a combination of several sources of information to work out which Beacons to pick, mostly taken from the Beta Forum threads, but none of them is as comprehensive, useful, or easy to understand as your version. I'm sure it took a lot of time and effort to put this together, and I'd just like to say that it's very much appreciated! :)
You're welcome... and it was no trouble, except for swearing at myself for screwing it up a bit the first time, then the whole thing with the beacon descriptions!

Gargon667

Mentor
The 31 has a 30% chance to get 30 extra.

Gargon667

Mentor
I am clearly not qualified for this! :oops: Well, at least the 31 chest is still only 6th best for either, so hopefully it didn't affect anyone.

No worries, someone needs to compile the info and everybody else helps updating it :) With so much data entry there is basically guaranteed to be errors in the beginning... I have done the same spreadsheet you do there a couple of times and never got it right on the first try lol...

btw in future version you might want to include the more useful (or even all) other goodies in the chests, like KP instants and troop instants. Just because they by now are better than those useless daily prizes in most cases. Just an example: I got as many 10 KP instants from the chests as I got daily prizes (which later on will also be 10 KP instants)

Dillipa

Seeker
I must admit im enjoying this event more so than the last few, simply because the Dailys are far more aesthetically pleasing than previous ones for my City. When I joined Elvenar it was shortly before the Mermaid Event, and whilst yes the dailys were pretty, I did not want a surfing mermaid knocking about.... she looked a bit shifty. But I digress... aside from the dailys which are helping me to fill a few gaps and increase my population, I find the lower prizes to be a bit naff in comparison with the scrolls you spend. In all honesty, I was disappointed that you consider the Ferris Wheel an incentive. A bit of Portal Profit, maybe a small cache of Diamonds, and for goodness sake bring the Wishing Wells back! Im down to my last one damn you!!

Autumn Goldleaf

Spellcaster
Ok, on the info for my Golem, I get Gems, Dust, and a White box...
What does the White box mean? I thought it should be troops?

Pauly7

Magus
It's hard to know what you mean exactly. You should be only getting one type of T3 goods I think. You will get troops (Mages), but only if it is evolved to the higher levels. Perhaps you could send a screenshot?

Autumn Goldleaf

Spellcaster
It's hard to know what you mean exactly. You should be only getting one type of T3 goods I think. You will get troops (Mages), but only if it is evolved to the higher levels. Perhaps you could send a screenshot?
How do I make a screenshot? I am on mobile app.

Verde

Soothsayer
Does the white box have 4x4 next to it? In which case that's the indicator for the space required for the building.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I can't be the only one thinking this....but the name of the evolving building in the event is The Wise Golem.....then why doesn't it offer Golems instead of Mages, we already have a building that gives Mages but nothing that gives Golems hmmmm :confused::confused:

Hekata

Artisan
I can't be the only one thinking this....but the name of the evolving building in the event is The Wise Golem.....then why doesn't it offer Golems instead of Mages, we already have a building that gives Mages but nothing that gives Golems hmmmm :confused::confused:
It does seem strange but I'm going to guess they went with mages because of the theme of the event: Sorcerers' Pilgrimage, mostly inspired by the Sorcerers and Dragons chapter. And doesn't the temple of the Toads give Golems? At least it does for elven cities.

kimkimkim

Summoner
@Hekata , you're so right, I never built the Temple of the Toads that's why I didn't realize they gave Golems LOL......but still

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I must admit im enjoying this event more so than the last few, simply because the Dailys are far more aesthetically pleasing than previous ones for my City. When I joined Elvenar it was shortly before the Mermaid Event, and whilst yes the dailys were pretty, I did not want a surfing mermaid knocking about.... she looked a bit shifty. But I digress... aside from the dailys which are helping me to fill a few gaps and increase my population, I find the lower prizes to be a bit naff in comparison with the scrolls you spend. In all honesty, I was disappointed that you consider the Ferris Wheel an incentive. A bit of Portal Profit, maybe a small cache of Diamonds, and for goodness sake bring the Wishing Wells back! Im down to my last one damn you!!

I agree on the Wishing Well, but a PP? Have you lost it :p? Hahahaha. We have hundreds of those... A Ferris Wheel is much better than a portal profit:

Look what I have in my settlement space while growing some T7,8,&9 manufactures for future chapters:
city.JPG

The bottom-left corner is permanent, and so the float of bubbles and whats next to them, the rest is all temporal (hence the roads). Once those manus are to the max level I can (23, 23, 19), and maybe after the upcoming FA, its time to start with Halflings. Everything else will go... and it will not be expired. No, I haven't lost it, the Genie does not fit, but in seven days one will expire elsewhere and the genie there will go to that other place till it expires. (And the ferris will expire before too.)

So... I think we all have enough PPs... there is a surplus of those things. Ferris Wheel is better, better was a well...

Daily Exclusive... meh, for aesthetics some are nice, but only one KP daily exclusive and 10 instead of 20... But still, I will use all my stuff that day. I am already on dailies, did the rest without preparation, those few level 1s are for the upcoming days since I do have the room. The quests were more enjoyable too. The building is junk, but I am glad, can't fit it, and if it gave knowledge, it would be hard for me not to fit it.

Paladestar

Enchanter
Guess the Elvengems people have never played Warcraft 3 or World of Warcraft, the 'house' is clearly a barracks!