• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

Killiak

Artisan
The aspect that changes this is under the Data Useage Options in the settings, rather than any email validation.

When you apply to the Support, they give you a link to the same old FAQ, pertaining to "Why am I not getting a newsletter" . E-mail validation is one of the things in there.

Regardless, I have followed every instruction to the letter, and yet there is no newsletter in my mail. It's tiresome that the system apparently is still not working, and that Support can't check up on the bounce they got (if there was one), or look deeper into it.
Why bother with having a Support system, if it can't do any actual support?

On the matter of the event:
I have been keeping an eye on the list of daily rewards, and I am just not eeing anything I would like to build for the stats. Some of it is (highly) usefull for people just starting out, or for those in the mid-chapters, but I am just disappointed that the only thing that are somewhat good for me are the troop-instants.

Pauly7

Magus
I have been keeping an eye on the list of daily rewards, and I am just not eeing anything I would like to build for the stats. Some of it is (highly) usefull for people just starting out, or for those in the mid-chapters, but I am just disappointed that the only thing that are somewhat good for me are the troop-instants.
Not sure if you've yet realised that the troop instants have been nerfed down to 10 squads.

Killiak

Artisan
I saw it @Pauly7
But yeah, the instants are my go-to I guess. I like the art of a bunch of buildings, but stat-wise I am just not impressed. At least I will get some use out of the instants.

Pauly7

Magus
But yeah, the instants are my go-to I guess. I like the art of a bunch of buildings, but stat-wise I am just not impressed. At least I will get some use out of the instants.
Agreed on the art. The two shops in this event are the first two buildings I've looked forward to having in my city just for the looks in a long time.

For me, there's something wrong with the system if the daily reward is the same as (or in some cases worse than) one of the other items you can pick up from chests. (i.e. troop instants, supplies instants, etc). I also feel like it's kind of wrong when they refer to some items as "grand prizes", which you wouldn't be interested if it was a daily (coins/supplies instants), or in some cases, you wouldn't even be interested as a miscellaneous chest item (3 x rune shards).

DeletedUser2838

It would be useful if when the three beacons are offered on the event page that their pop-up of potential rewards display also included the name of the beacon (as in Tower, Boat, House etc) rather than just small medium and large. Those of us chasing specific prizes and chasing a few particular beacons would find it a lot easier.

Timneh

Artisan
Only three and a half days into this event and i am bored of it. I'm glad that the prizes are not great because i think i will just sit the rest of this event out.

Pauly7

Magus
Only three and a half days into this event and i am bored of it. I'm glad that the prizes are not great because i think i will just sit the rest of this event out.
Even though my enthusiasm for over-common events with poor prizes has dwindled for quite some time, I think this is the first time that I couldn't care less about it. I don't mind the event being there and I'll pick up whatever freebies come my way... I might even place a building or two (haven't decided)... but I really couldn't care what quests are appearing and whether I complete them. Of course, the quest lists are now so simple that no spoilers are needed, but I don't even do that thing where you carefully collect supplies because you might need the T1 goods right after. *shrugs*. It really matters not to me.

DeletedUser9850

Though this event's and its prizes' design are magnificent and also better than the previous ones,the prizes are awfully low quality. I just opened 2 chests so far.The chest prizes and the daily exclusive,none are worth winning.If only there was WW or FWG.

DeletedUser7526

Even though my enthusiasm for over-common events with poor prizes has dwindled for quite some time, I think this is the first time that I couldn't care less about it. I don't mind the event being there and I'll pick up whatever freebies come my way... I might even place a building or two (haven't decided)... but I really couldn't care what quests are appearing and whether I complete them. Of course, the quest lists are now so simple that no spoilers are needed, but I don't even do that thing where you carefully collect supplies because you might need the T1 goods right after. *shrugs*. It really matters not to me.
It is challenging to keep the enthusiasm up.

Gargon667

Mentor

Same here. I haven´t added a single WS or Factory lol, so I am playing on 2 WS and 2 Marble factories and I am done with a quarter of the event by accident lol... Why don´t we just leave the whole quest system behind and increase the daily pickup to 100 or so instead?

Pauly7

Magus
Same here. I haven´t added a single WS or Factory lol, so I am playing on 2 WS and 2 Marble factories and I am done with a quarter of the event by accident lol... Why don´t we just leave the whole quest system behind and increase the daily pickup to 100 or so instead?
That occurs to me. I know that people often find it more fun if it is relaxing and not too much of a headache, but if we complete the questlist without even looking at the quests then that suggests to me that they shouldn't even be there. I'm also getting a little bored of the same process of collecting things from the city outskirts every hour. We've been doing this for three years. I'm hoping they'll have a different idea soon, especially as every event is a "main" event now.

Gargon667

Mentor
Well as always doing the same thing over and over gets boring, no matter how much fun it was in the beginning... Events simply have become a bore because they keep running them back to back now. Nothing will make them exciting like that. Diversity was what kept interest in all different events. Now they killed everything else apparently and with the events being the only one left standing they have killed those, too. One big bore now. We´ll see how long that goes well for the game...

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Im on quest 12, gain 2 relics. I cant even be bothered doing this event. being a negotiator mostly, i dont want all these squad tokens, so not much point in doing an event where 70% of prizes are squad tokens. And the grand prizes are not worth it.
Get rid of the evolving buildings and bring back the carnival set:mad::p

One thing they should bring over from FoE is the friendship tavern. neighbours sit at your table and give you silver coins. you can use the silver coins to upgrade your tavern and also there is a shop in there you can buy coin rains and supply tokens and other things, but the best booster to buy was an extra guess for negotiating there equivalent of the spire, which had a time limit on it, from 15mins to an hour depending on the amount of silver you spend. Then a few hours cooldown till you could buy another.

Sir Derf

Adept
Anyone have a link to optimal strategy for maximizing Daily prizes for this event, with the current values and percentages?

My first offerings include an 83 cost castle with percentages of 20%, 5%, 15%, 28%, 32%, which was not on the only chart I found, which I think had early Beta values.

Thanks.

DeletedUser7526

Anyone have a link to optimal strategy for maximizing Daily prizes for this event, with the current values and percentages?

My first offerings include an 83 cost castle with percentages of 20%, 5%, 15%, 28%, 32%, which was not on the only chart I found, which I think had early Beta values.

Thanks.

( Though not sure if the changes are reflected. )
Didn’t bother to check ;)

Pauly7

Magus
https://elvengems.com/sorcerers-pilgrimage/beacons/
( Though not sure if the changes are reflected. )
Didn’t bother to check
Elvengems are still showing the old pre-nerf values.

I haven't yet seen a chart of what is best for what. @MinMax Gamer is the one usually sorting those out, but he has his hands full with beta tournament calculations. I could sort that out later today (give me a while), though I probably wouldn't do the natty graphics!

Pauly7

Magus
OK, I said it wasn't going to look fancy, but here are the best beacons to pick for either daily exclusives or gaining artefacts:

Capture3.PNG

Sir Derf

Adept
I liked your chart, and then went to put it in practice, and your chart doesn't match my map.

I have Crystals with an SK cost of 30, not 40, Light Stones 45, not 31, and House (Which I would have called Castle) 83, not 92.