• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Somewhat experienced player looking for a guild with active AW KP swaps

Dimondus

Dreamer
Hi!
As was said guild should be pretty active for AW KP swaps.
Boosted relics:
Planks
Scrolls
Dust

I played in Winyador till Dwarves age, now I decide to try Elves.
I'll promise to participate in tournaments and adventures but please do not expect top score results. :)

DeletedUser5221

Hi
if you are still looking for a home, Silent Lucidity is recruiting. We are mostly experienced players.
We play tournaments as real life allows, and we do a push tournament 1-2x in 9-week cycle. We participate also in adventures and have KP swap threads. Some players use also chat to find exchangees (especially to exchange larger amounts).
We are looking for a player with score at least 30-50k, ideally 100k+

HappyRose

Spellcaster
Dimondus come and join Fairies... we participate in all the tournaments and have a push tournament every second or third, but participation is voluntary... we especially love the fellowship challenges and although we are a young fellowship we came in the top 100 last time and have ambitions to get in the top 50 this month, again not everyone participates but that’s fine.. the average fairy is in chapter 4 so we understand that top scores are only for the addicts .. not for those of us who also have a life.
We are generous in our trades and try to clear fellowship trades immediately which improves progress... we are an open fellowship just click in

DeletedUser8632

Dimondus come and join Fairies... we participate in all the tournaments and have a push tournament every second or third, but participation is voluntary... we especially love the fellowship challenges and although we are a young fellowship we came in the top 100 last time and have ambitions to get in the top 50 this month, again not everyone participates but that’s fine.. the average fairy is in chapter 4 so we understand that top scores are only for the addicts .. not for those of us who also have a life.
We are generous in our trades and try to clear fellowship trades immediately which improves progress... we are an open fellowship just click in

You are on Felyndral?

Fyrebird

Spellcaster
This is an old thread, Dimondus has already found a home with us :)