• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Some tournament battles won't play

DeletedUser2848

During tournament battles today a number of my battles have been unplayable. I either select my troops hit play and nothing starts - the troops from both sides just stand there and no tiles are highlighted so I can't move, or the opposing team moves but, once again, no highlighted tiles on my troops so I can't play my turn. This has never occurred before the latest upgrade. I either have to surrender and negotiate or choose auto play which I don't want to do. What's going on? I've only played a few because of the glitch but it seems to only be happening on Wynyandor...so far.

DeletedUser3034

I have seen this before , in my case it turns out to be FF and the 'plugin container'. Closing plugin container with task manager so a new copy loads has always resolved it (for me).

DeletedUser2848

I have seen this before , in my case it turns out to be FF and the 'plugin container'. Closing plugin container with task manager so a new copy loads has always resolved it (for me).
Thanks for the reply Gandolfus. I'm using Chrome. I had tried shutting down with TM and then tried loading my my game via FF to see if it was a browser issue, but the same thing happened in the same battles so I have no idea. I haven't encountered it again today yet, but then I've only battled in one province. I don't think I'll really be participating much in the tournaments now. The new changes mean the prizes really aren't worth troop losses or goods expenditure for newer players. They obviously want to slow down progress for the long time bigger players, but in doing so have ruined things (yet again) for the newer, smaller players. Thanks again for the reply.

DeletedUser3034

Sam, I started a new city on dif world, enterered tourney for 1st time there. So new, I had only 1 province available. Fought all 4 encounters with ZERO troops lost.
My experience is the new tourney format help the small player who fights, can't speak to cater costs, nor to players from chapter 5 forward.