• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Some strange developments...

DeletedUser3

Dear Elves and Humans.

This is the discussion thread for the announcement found here. Can you guess what it's all about?

Deleted User - 106219

Let's just repeat what's been said already in other forums:
Most likely a new building - such as a mushroom farm - for a new race. The suspected new race could be:
- Trolls
- Goblins (or Hobgoblins)
- Orcs
- Gnomes
- Hobbits/Halflings
I think those are the most common guesses I have seen so far.

Personally, I hope this is something that is on the world map, in another provnce (like an AI-controlled town we can visit and help). Highly unlikely, I know, but I we can dream...

DeletedUser971

as much as I want the new race to come, I will gladly wait for the aliens to come out from behind the mushrooms and show themselves to us.

DeletedUser285

looks like a gnome camp to me, and with all those fungi around probably harvesting spores to super-charge some weaponry maybe? or use the fungi flesh as a poison to immobilize troops?..... Trolls are big usually so I don't think its a site that they would be happy in.

DeletedUser227

It looks like we will be reviving the orc and goblin clans. It is a good thing we are more powerful than they are, hopefully we can show them that peace is the way this time around (or else!).

DeletedUser354

It's Pixies - and you know how much trouble they can cause - more space needed so that we can isolate them!!

DeletedUser330

It's either, judging by the animated pic recently posted... Trolls, Goblins, or Gnomes.

DeletedUser297

As long as Dragons are involved (and not just their bones!) I'll be happy. ;)

DeletedUser1410

I think they maybe Orcs as they live in darkness so that may explain the mushrooms. If they are they can be very wicked and are thrilled by machinery if i remember correctly. Dragon's would be great; imagine them breathing fire while fighting. BTW when are you finally releasing the Drone riders and Blossom Mages???

DeletedUser1832

I think they maybe Orcs as they live in darkness so that may explain the mushrooms. If they are they can be very wicked and are thrilled by machinery if i remember correctly. Dragon's would be great; imagine them breathing fire while fighting. BTW when are you finally releasing the Drone riders and Blossom Mages???

See below post from another thread regarding the drone riders and Mages.

Dear all,

Just a quick update regarding those Fairy units some of you have mentioned here and elsewhere... During the development of the Fairy units some technical difficulties were encountered. The reason for that is that the fairy units are planned to fly (and therefore to be able to move over obstacles). Current units can’t do that. Development of that feature has taken more time than expected, so the release of the fairy units had to be postponed. We are sorry about this as we are aware that many players would like to use them in their battles.

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
I have a feeling these are not guests lol ... more like barbarians; come to steal your goodies if you are not able to frighten them off with your troops

can we have some icecream please to keep us happy?

or maybe a village wall we can build, fellowship forces we can marshall

DeletedUser227

Really hope this doesn't mean we need to fight to unlock this guest race, or something similar. I enjoyed playing this game for a long time without needing to fight.