• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Some strange developments...

DeletedUser441

The residences grow by 50 % from level 19 to 20 . I have 63 buildings at level 17 at present. If I want to upgrade to level 20/21 I'll need another 252 squares or 10 and a bit expansions just to grow the residences. I don't think that enough thought has been put in to the needs for space . I've paid enough for diamonds to be a full "premium" dwarf but cannot/will not pay the extra £60.00 just to complete a "premium" fairy only to have the goal posts moved even further and have a further chapter to complete and pay for if you wish to remain a "premium" player. Shame to waste all the effort and time I've put in but it's getting ridiculous. No more branches and leaves will be blowing in the wind for me :-( That ref' is for the "premium" intelligent players. Strange how start screens change :)

Annah

Alchemist
A player in my fellowship declined the delete Fairy Portal as he had already deleted it and has never had the orc story quests trigger at all. He now has upgraded armouries and orc portal etc and still no orc storyline just the 2 lots of declinable quests still. Can a mod please tell me if he needs to submit a ticket or if this is something others are experiencing. He didn't even know he wasn't running properly until a discussion among members spurred him to ask about it. Thank you

DeletedUser1925

A player in my fellowship declined the delete Fairy Portal as he had already deleted it and has never had the orc story quests trigger at all. He now has upgraded armouries and orc portal etc and still no orc storyline just the 2 lots of declinable quests still. Can a mod please tell me if he needs to submit a ticket or if this is something others are experiencing. He didn't even know he wasn't running properly until a discussion among members spurred him to ask about it. Thank you

just post a ticket... forum is even more indirect channel than support.

Annah

Alchemist
Yes I told him to do that just a short time ago. Been reading everything in here and it makes for very sad reading...... from some posts you'd think it is the beginning of the end for this game :(

Thanks for your reply :)

DeletedUser1925

Yes I told him to do that just a short time ago. Been reading everything in here and it makes for very sad reading...... from some posts you'd think it is the beginning of the end for this game :(

Thanks for your reply :)

Developments of this game doesn't look promising. More and more stuff makes no sense.