• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Some strange developments...

DeletedUser

If it's Orcs, their negotiation skills are pretty much limited to smash and grab.

DeletedUser330

Maybe we'll get some Flying Units to fight them off. Last time I checked, Orcs were rotten at flying. :D

I'm not worries about the Orcs flying... it's more the Fell Beasts and the Nazgûl riding them that come with it.

DeletedUser1410

Hi Amy, just to clarify, does that mean that the drone riders and blossom mages will no longer be available? If so what will those of us that have completed all the fairy stuff get in retrospect. Also as an aside when will the new race be available? The reason i ask is many people in my fellowship have expansions they have completed but have gained nothing.

DeletedUser354

Really hope this doesn't mean we need to fight to unlock this guest race, or something similar. I enjoyed playing this game for a long time without needing to fight.

Couldn't agree more - have always traded and do not intend to change that approach.

Deleted User - 106219

The July episode of InnoTV confirms that the new race is "Orcs&Goblins" (yes, the two are one race) and that we will need Armories at level 20, so I guess I better start upgrading... nah, I still have plenty of Fairy tech to unlock first - no need to rush.

DeletedUser

The July episode of InnoTV confirms that the new race is "Orcs&Goblins" (yes, the two are one race) and that we will need Armories at level 20, so I guess I better start upgrading... nah, I still have plenty of Fairy tech to unlock first - no need to rush.

I just sold my armouries. I am SURE Inno "play how you want" will allow some other way to activate it...

DeletedUser1775

I really really hope this does not mean we will be forced to build armories to advance in the game. I never fight, hence i don't have any armory (nor do i have the space to build one).

DeletedUser

I really really hope this does not mean we will be forced to build armories to advance in the game. I never fight, hence i don't have any armory (nor do i have the space to build one).

The video was pretty clear, you must have a lv 20 armoury.

DeletedUser3

Hi Amy, just to clarify, does that mean that the drone riders and blossom mages will no longer be available? If so what will those of us that have completed all the fairy stuff get in retrospect.
Drone Riders and Blossom Mages should be available at some stage in the future - exactly when that might be is not currently known. The delay is due to the technical difficulties encountered with the flying ability, but you can be sure they will be introduced as soon as humanly possible :)

Also as an aside when will the new race be available? The reason i ask is many people in my fellowship have expansions they have completed but have gained nothing.
Soon ;) ... beta will get the new race first as usual, so keep an eye out on the forum there if you do not play on beta yourself ;)

Deleted User - 13667

Orcs with wings of butterflies. New drone unit look? lol

To be on topic these new units, Since they cannot be made available, why place them up to waste everyone time to pump knowledge points and gather resources to research?

DeletedUser

Orcs with wings of butterflies. New drone unit look? lol

To be on topic these new units, Since they cannot be made available, why place them up to waste everyone time to pump knowledge points and gather resources to research?

Because Inno releases "new" stuff in favour of releasing "finished" stuff. See bug reports, recent hotfix for broken tournament scoring blah blah. This is the way they do things, get used to it, or go elsewhere (as they seem to not want to change) Alternatively, score them badly and perhaps if they dip under three stars, they may do something about it?

DeletedUser971

What I would like to see are orc mercenaries for our camps, start to give the building a purpose.

Deleted User - 13667

What I would like to see are orc mercenaries for our camps, start to give the building a purpose.

With wings added this orc unit shall be available SOON! As soon as the "troubleshooting" for the flight is "solved":D

DeletedUser971

Would a mod please tell me if I need to have a fairy portal to sell to activate the orc quest line.

DeletedUser1295

Well, as I recall from beta it isn't a mandatory quest... I'm about 99% sure of it...
100% sure now that one can skip the quest :)
Also: when you sell it you will not lose the inventory of fairy goods, although you will not be able to see the amounts - if you have enough in stock you will still be able to build the fairy roads ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 106219

Would a mod please tell me if I need to have a fairy portal to sell to activate the orc quest line.
Currently there's a bug on Beta where people who declined the quest to sell the Fairy Portal (because they had already sold it) did not get any of the orc quests. Hopefully this bug will be fixed before version 1.10 reaches the live servers.

EDIT: Here's the forum thread on Beta about this bug: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/10644-missing-orc-story-quests.5389/

DeletedUser

Would you guys let us know if the bug has been fixed, please.
LuckyBug.jpg