• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

World Map Some Info/name of goods/products on the world map.

DeletedUser

[Summary]-My suggestion is to show the names of the goods in a province along with the goods icons at all times.
[Details]-It will be visible to players whenever they hover their mouse pointers over a certain good. For example in the city map once your mouse pointer is over a building the production and production time on that building appears.
[Reasons For Implementing]- It will help new players to determine what kind of goods they wants to explore first so they can plan there next move on what building they will unlock first in the tech tree.
[Impact on other game features]-I'm not sure what game features this will affects, other than the world map will become more easier to understand in the eyes of a new player.

Best Regards Meso.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23

You're only going to be producing 3 of the 9 goods anyway; the ones you have boosted. So that's 3 icons to remember that apply to you, so if there's a choice, go for one of those. Obviously when you can only make the first good, before unlocking further technology, then it's just 1 icon.

DeletedUser

Great thanks for the clarification. But what about more info maybe? When you go into a province, to check each of the 8 sectors, what if we can see, how many bandits (defenders) are there and what kind, instead of clicking each to see which one you can take out easier. I think it will save up time a bit, and maybe gives a better look lol sort of more presentable? :D

DeletedUser8

Hi there Mesolarian, welcome to the forums!

I like the idea of having the name of each "goods relic" on the map, I had trouble in the beginning with deciphering which was which as well. :)

Regarding your original post, please check out this post here, you will find a template you can use to edit your original post into a format that might help explain your idea a bit easier for those of us stopping by to check it out! :)

DeletedUser

Thank you Alex for a warm welcome. I edited my post, please let me know if I follow the format correctly and if my point is more clear. Sorry for the old post, as English is not my first language. I did put more thought and work on the new one and I hope it works.
Thank you... :)