• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Some battle actions are making the screen flicker

• Thread starter DeletedUser9550
  • Start date

DeletedUser9550

Hi,

I have noticed today that some of the battle actions (move & fighting) make my graphics flicker. The behavior seems to be really strange and is never occurring for my units; instead the actions of the enemy units seem to trigger this flickering. On my side, I am not having many units beside the: Sword Dancer, Archer and Treant.

What I have been doing when I noticed this behavior is conquering my first 3 provinces: Planks, Crystal and Scrolls. I have been fighting Priests, Dryads, Mist Walkers and some type of Orcs (cannot really remember the exact Orcs). I noticed that on these enemy units, whenever they attack my screen will flicker (or blink in other words). While these units are moving everything seems to be fine, but when an attack action is triggered, graphics immediately flickers.

I am able to reproduce easily the same behavior all over again when I am fighting any encounter in my provinces. Please find below more details:
  • Game version: v1.93.4-(a39ee91) (2019-12-06 13:36)
  • Using HTML 5 client instead of Flash Player
  • Game world: en1
  • Operating system: Windows 10 Pro
  • Browser: Google Chrome Version 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • Screen resolution: 1366 x 768
  • In-game race: Elves
Have been researching before opening this bug and have found one similar thread from the Beta forum, here.

Please do let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Cpt Inspirer

Last edited by a moderator: