• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Solve Kitchen Event Daily Quest

Rainbow706

Adventurer
On Thursday night May 11 I was doing the daily quests for "The Season Of Joy" and 1 of the quests was "Solve Kitchen Event Quests - 1 time. I went to mama Juule's Fusion Feast to do the dishes to collect the prize. After doing it 3 times with nothing registering I am stuck not able to complete the last daily quest from yesterday . How can this be fixed? Thank you

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Rainbow706 I think the best thing is to contact the Support Team to have a look! Please click here: Support Team :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Rainbow706

Adventurer
Thank you Herodite. I did take 6 shots on my cell phone of what happened so have that. Should I try to attach them when I contact support?

Sir Derf

Adept
Event Quests are the "Do this to earn Event Currency" goals that the Event Avatar asks for during the Event.

For me right now, there's a Mama Juul portrait on the left of my screen that is asking for Supplies and (Goods or Units) with a reward of 27 Chef's Hats.

What you did was perform a different aspect of the Event. That was not the Event Quests.

kimkimkim

Summoner
On Thursday night May 11 I was doing the daily quests for "The Season Of Joy" and 1 of the quests was "Solve Kitchen Event Quests - 1 time. I went to mama Juule's Fusion Feast to do the dishes to collect the prize. After doing it 3 times with nothing registering I am stuck not able to complete the last daily quest from yesterday . How can this be fixed? Thank you
@Rainbow706 Solve Kitchen Event Quests are the tasks you need to do in order to gain more chefs hats....it is not making dishes