• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

so many quests so little time

I love this game, but as a perennial beginner I find that the quests and contests sometimes can be overwhelming, especially when you are at a level three or four and suddenly find yourself inundated with three or four events all happening at the same time--some of them, the map quest in particular, really pull you in, whether you choose to play or not. The Spire has an option to not be displayed, and it would be nice if the Map quest could offer the same option--

schadenfreude

Enchanter
Don't worry @lilymarlene. Most of the Evolve buildings require you to have a lot of evolves on it to be worth the space they occupy and space will always be the most precious commodity no matter what level you're in. As you continue to play, you'll have to decide if you want to put all your evolve buildings out as you'll simply not have enough room. Also, the older event buildings will eventually make its way to the Magic Academy and the artifacts to evolve them will show up in the Spire and Magic Academy. If you aren't able to evolve it, you will with time. Yeah, it might take awhile but this is a slow moving game.

Another thing to consider...buildings have chapters. They are the Chapter of when you win them, not when you put them out. The only way to level it to the next chapter is with Royal Restorations, which are hard to acquire. You need 1 RR per tile of the building so an evolve building eats 16RRs at a time. What you could do if it's looking like you won't finish the event is to not put the building out or evolve it. For example, if you are only in chapter 3 with 4 evolves, keep the building and artifacts in tact. Later on, you can craft the base at a later chapter when you've collected 8 or more artifacts. Now your building with be the latest chapter and you won't need to spend hundreds of RRs on it to keep it current. Otherwise, if you put it out and evolve it, you have the option to store it with a teleport or sell it if you decide you don't want it. Storing it will maintain its chapter so it will stay at this chapter.