• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

So Hi there

DeletedUser

Hello all I'm Kaz, I just started playing a couple of weeks ago (and honestly only found this forum now :D ) and I have to admit I don't normally play games like this. No mess the last time I played an even remotely similar game to this was World of Warcraft and not the one you are all familiar with, last time I played WOW was when it looked like this around 2002 lol

Warcraft_6.png

so I kinda feel like a cave woman who's just found an i-pad and is wondering if she is suppose to eat it, mate with it or hit it with a club :D

Saying that I don't think I am doing to bad so far. Most of what I have done has been purely guess work and trial and error (with a far few mistakes) and this is what I have so far

Elvenar_01_08_15_zpsa4oj8jty.jpg

I know there is a bit of unused space there but I came to a realization about a week ago that you need a certain amount of unused space as "temporary" storage if you want to move buildings around to maximize your town layout. I have to admit though I am really enjoying the game so far because of the strategy required. Anyway hi all, looking forward to picking your brains :)

Kaz