• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Snow Quest

firerock

Enchanter
Charmed Snow Flurry Quest
Produce beverages 50 times

I produced 9 - then 11, set another 11 off, timed out over lunch, reloaded, now it says 0/50

I've cleared the cache and logged back in still 0/50.

Elves, Arendyll.

firerock

Enchanter
now it says
Produce Wooden chest 4 times (9 hour), So I produced 5 of them, collected and nothing updated?

Is this a general feature of some of these quests? Some you have to do twice to collect? ;)

DeletedUser

It used to happen to me all the time where the quests would not count things like building upgrades, productions, ect. Been much better lately and have not had any issues with the current promotional quest.

The only solution is to send an in game support ticket. Customer service will check their logs and complete / fix the quest for you if they determine you have met the criteria. Done that a number of times in the past.

firerock

Enchanter
It used to happen to me all the time where the quests would not count things like building upgrades, productions, ect. Been much better lately and have not had any issues with the current promotional quest.

The only solution is to send an in game support ticket. Customer service will check their logs and complete / fix the quest for you if they determine you have met the criteria. Done that a number of times in the past.
Yes thanks.

I did that, it took the so long to reply I had already re done the 9 hour production and re-collected without trouble this time ! Tsk!