• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Snow graphics

Bumkins

Dreamer
As we are now in BST is it not time for the snows to melt away and start to see the bluebell again, just a thought.
ps, for the app only.

Pauly7

Magus
I agree, but then I never like the snow graphics in the first place. If they are going to do it I wish it would be just for December.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
It snowed in Basingstoke yesterday. :p

And in several places in Spain.

If I recall properly my years in Chicago, IL, we still had frigid -30 degrees with snow, and black ice :D I drove thought those a few times, even jumped a red light (cop first car), as I had no braking surface but ice (I was honking so the cop waited I was fine, and then, resumed wherever he or she was going, did not even approach my car, they know well.)

Sir Derf

Adept
BTW, your hemispheric bias is showing. Winter is June-Sep in the Southern Hemisphere. Of course, it has less landmass than the Northern, and much of that landmass doesn't really get snow, so maybe that bias is biased to be biased...

m4rt1n

Adept
Yes, the snow graphics have remained on the app, having been removed on PC a while ago.

Julian

Sorcerer
They disappeared 1st March on PC

m4rt1n

Adept
Inno @Silmaril @Muf-Muf get them to turn the app to spring please. Seems to be stuck in forever winter for some unknown reason.

PC as mentioned entered spring graphics on March 1st.

I do understand if staff have to work from home given the circumstances however. #Staysafe