• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Small Casual F/S Looking for Members to Join

Thorly

Spellcaster
The former Archmage has anointed me to Archmage. We are now looking for 5-10 new members to join our small-casual Fellowship, to complete one path in all 3 stages in the upcoming Fellowship Adventure. If you are willing to lend a hand, please look me up (Thorly) and join directly. Hope to see you soon. :)

Thorly

Thorly

Spellcaster
Still in need of others to join! One Path, each stage for the upcoming Fellowship Adventure. We need help to complete that. Let that be you! Thanks in advance for your assistance. (Message me if you like)

Thorly

Thorly

Spellcaster
Thankfully, five have joined so far and would love to have at least five more. Join and help conquer all 3 stages in the spire. (1 path only!)

Thorly

Spellcaster
Ten new members have been accomplished. The five of us thank them all for joining. It would be just fabulous if ten more members would do the unthinkable and join to fill all of our 25 spots! Thanks Elvenar for your support. :)

Thorly

Thorly

Spellcaster
A successful FA! Three stage, one path... complete with 2 days in hand! :) There is ample time for new members to join before the next FA, to do a little more work in each stage. Can't wait until you join. Happy Thanksgiving to all from Canada!

Thorly

Spellcaster
Now, up to 20 members! Just five more for our 25 relaxing-helpful fellowship. Let it be You! (10k pts to 500k pts players are ideal for our f/s)

Thorly

Spellcaster
Ten who helped in the last FA, have now left. Glad they were apart of this small f/s. Their style of play was different with the rest of our f/s, and they found f/s' that are more their style. All the best to them.

Any courageous, polite members want to give this FA a go, & help us get to 8, 9 or 10 Chests in tournaments? Look up Thorly in Winyador, read the Overview, then join. :)