• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Small but keen!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1790222
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1790222

Hi All :)

I'm small, newish and really wanting to find a Fellowship that is active. The one im in now is very quiet, some on maybe twice a week (if that) and I'm on at least twice a day - I do need guidance and hints and tips on how to grow.
I'm from New Zealand, so my timezone might be a little different than most.

My rank is 14135 - im boosted in Marble, Crystal and Elixar.

If you think i'd be a good fit for your Fellowship - please let me know! Looking forward to playing with you soon! :D

Deleted User - 1790222

Thank you so much! Sorry, slow reply.. forget to check the forums... busy collecting resources instead.

And yes, found an amazing group of people who are super friendly and helpful :)

Ferby

Novice
Hi All :)

I'm small, newish and really wanting to find a Fellowship that is active. The one im in now is very quiet, some on maybe twice a week (if that) and I'm on at least twice a day - I do need guidance and hints and tips on how to grow.
I'm from New Zealand, so my timezone might be a little different than most.

My rank is 14135 - im boosted in Marble, Crystal and Elixar.

If you think i'd be a good fit for your Fellowship - please let me know! Looking forward to playing with you soon! :D
You sound ideal candidate for my new fellowship. if you are still searching message me in game Ferby