• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Skippable quests

DeletedUser110

When you decline a quest, does it come back later?

I got the "Upgrade two buildings that are at least level 3" quest and I assumed it meant upgrade two buildings to level 3 but that didn't work, and I'm not able to upgrade buildings any further at this point and it seems like a long wait. I'm still at the beginning stage of the game where quests go by pretty quickly. Except this one.

DeletedUser

no,u must upgrade 2 building that are already level 3 to level 4,after the mission will count :).And u will find new research what will unlock the further upgrade.

DeletedUser110

no,u must upgrade 2 building that are already level 3 to level 4,after the mission will count :).And u will find new research what will unlock the further upgrade.

Yeah I already figured that; that wasn't my question though. I read from somewhere that the skippable quests come back later, do they?

DeletedUser

yes on first age u have around 8 repetitive quest,i dont remember exactly :D,in second era i think are 15 repetitive quests,so dont worry :),of course between repetitive quest will get some unic quest,but that depends of your research,for example u research "squad upg.size 3",u will get a new mission with "make 200 troops",mission what is not repetitive....(is only an example,i dont remember what mission was),but you'l figured out after a while,u will learn them all,like me from second era,when is something new i know :p