• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

sip of clarity

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I came to make a post to ask about adding Teleports to Magic Academy production line. I'll just say it here instead! Please?
I'll repeat myself:
Please remember that Inno never just 'adds' things, it's always in place of something else that is valuable, so be careful what you wish for.
Adding teleports to the mixture in the MA would make other things (like pet food) even more scarce, depending on which slot they would be added to.

Lymhir

Spellcaster
Personally, I don't see the need to add more Sip of Clarity, the existing ones are enough.

Jake65

Sage
Some more Spectral Stones would be welcome, but not at the cost of Pet Food!!

SCI0N

Spellcaster
I'll repeat myself:

Adding teleports to the mixture in the MA would make other things (like pet food) even more scarce, depending on which slot they would be added to.
Yeah some laws you gotta see it in action to believe it. Not all, just some :)

OldHag

Necromancer
I'd be very happy to see the back of the 2*10% Portal Profits and replaced with 2* Sip of Clarity.
I currently have 999 10* Portal Profits (they are everywhere) and 28 Sip of Clarity. I've never crafted a Portal Profit but I often use the Sip of Clarity to refresh the recipes in the MA. So yes please to this suggestion +100 :)

Jake65

Sage
I currently have 999 10* Portal Profits
I also have what I consider to be an excessive amount for my needs/wants. I'm sure there are those that do like and use them (to disenchant for spell fragments, haha)
Perhaps @Sir Derf could do an unofficial Guinness thread for the most PP ;)

PaltryPffttt.jpg

OldHag

Necromancer
Just bumping this because it's such a good idea/suggestion :)

OldHag

Necromancer
It's FA time again, you can go through quite a few sips of clarity, trying to collect Vision Vapour to make Arcane Residue badges.
So, Pretty please, please pass this suggestion on to the Dev Squad, it'll take them 2 mins ;);)to replace some of those 10% Portal Profits with the Sip of Clarity in the Spire, Thankyou. :)

Hekata

Artisan
I'm not sure I can support this suggestions. In my experience the devs have never added something useful without removing something even more useful first. If they would add sips then they would probably remove the teleports and I personally find teleports more useful than sips and also harder to get.
I'd gladly get rid of the PPs in the Spire but I doubt they'd remove the PPs precisely because they are not that useful to many players (anyone beyond chapter 15).
A solution that would probably satisfy everyone would be to get a Tome of whatever that would let us choose between a sip and a teleport. Just like I'd like to see a Tome in the spire that lets us choose between a PP, a supply instant and a coin instant. In fact I have made suggestion on the forum about that a while back but it didn't have much traction. :(

C-Nymph

Necromancer
A solution that would probably satisfy everyone would be to get a Tome of whatever that would let us choose between a sip and a teleport. Just like I'd like to see a Tome in the spire that lets us choose between a PP, a supply instant and a coin instant. In fact I have made suggestion on the forum about that a while back but it didn't have much traction. :(
Yes! Would love those types of tomes! Gives us at least a bit of choice among all the RNG :D