• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

sip of clarity

kimkimkim

Summoner
May I suggest that the sip of clarity be added as a reward for reaching the top of the spire with your fellowship......presently 2 teleports are given as a reward as well as some other things, so I think 2 sips of clarity should also be given

SkyRider99

Mentor
Careful @SkyRider99 , you don't want to awaken the FOE (Friends of the Orcs of Elvenar) :p
They'd have to be really ugly and smelly to be that friendly with orcs. Sounds dangerous @Jake65. :oops:

1683420311759.png

F.O.E. Social Realignment and Conditioning Committee.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Please remember that Inno never just 'adds' things, it's always in place of something else that is valuable, so be careful what you wish for. I'd rather not see the diamonds/teleports be taken away.
-1 from me for this one.

reward for reaching the top of the spire with your fellowship......presently 2 teleports are given as a reward as well as some other things, so I think 2 sips of clarity should also be given
Also, I see only 1 teleport for the top boss FS rewards, not 2.
1683531178456.png

Last edited:

kimkimkim

Summoner
Please remember that Inno never just 'adds' things, it's always in place of something else that is valuable, so be careful what you wish for. I'd rather not see the diamonds/teleports be taken away.
-1 from me for this one.

Also, I see only 1 teleport for the top boss FS rewards, not 2.
View attachment 7279
seeing as we can craft portal profits in the magic academy and can't craft teleports or diamonds in the magic academy, then in my humble opinion the portal profit can go away and be replaced with the sip of clarity which also can not be crafted in the magic academy

and there are 2 teleports received as reward when your fellowship reaches the top of the spire for gold....1 given from the 2nd boss and 1 given from the 3rd boss

Jake65

Sage
seeing as we can craft portal profits in the magic academy and can't craft teleports or diamonds in the magic academy, then in my humble opinion the portal profit can go away and be replaced with the sip of clarity which also can not be crafted in the magic academy
Yes! 100% agree. I never really looked at the portal profits reward like that.

SCI0N

Spellcaster
I came to make a post to ask about adding Teleports to Magic Academy production line. I'll just say it here instead! Please?