• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Sip of Clarity

OldHag

Necromancer
Would it be possible to have the Sip of Clarity icon put into our enchantments tab in our inventory. There is enough room (one space left) to place the icon there, without spilling over onto a 2nd page, thanks. At the moment, I can't see how many of those I have and it would be nice to see those. thanks for any consideration. :)

AsterObelix

Alchemist
I don't know if you are aware of this, but you can see in the crafting tab of the MA how many Sip of Clarities you have.
If you have one of more of them you see the sip symbol instead of the diamonds for refreshing the recipes. And when you hoover over the "i" next to the diamonds/sip button, it tells you how many Sip of Clarities you have.

FieryArien

Necromancer
Hover your mouse cursor over the Sip of Clarity “refresh button” in the crafting section of your Magic Academy. Or somewhere around, as I haven’t actually did it personally, I’ve just been told. It will tell you how many you have.

App players can click on the small “i” button next to the Sip of Clarity “refresh button” in the Magic Academy. It will tell us how many we have.

OldHag

Necromancer
@AsterObelix - I wasn't aware that I could hover over the little i to see how many I had, thanks very much for that. :)

And Thanks @FieryArien - much appreciated.

I guess that's my suggestion is over then...hehe :)

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
It still would be nice to have it all in one place. I still have to hunt to find things as there's so many different place they can be.

Gargon667

Mentor
It still would be nice to have it all in one place. I still have to hunt to find things as there's so many different place they can be.

I agree, there is no reason not to have it as an actual item somewhere, most things do (blueprints don´t for example).
Anyway Inno is extremely inconsistent with their items, so it is not surprising. I suppose whoever is the dev programming something, they randomly decide where to put stuff. There is noone with an eye for the bigger picture, making sure the game is consistent.

why is Pet Food an enchantment, but does not count towards making tiaras, but does make mana in the DA? It would be better off as an instant as it cannpt be crafted anyway. It does have a timer on it that runs out though so it could be called an enchantment, although the timer depends on the "enchanted" building.

Teleport is most certainly meant to be an instant, not an enchantment, as it has no long lasting effect (or a timer), but an instantaneous one (duh!), but if you insist on it being an enchantment, what´s the reasoning for RR spells being instants and not enchantments?
Sip of clarity, just as the blueprints should of course be instants, just like the RR spells.
That´s just what comes to mind without even looking at the inventory...

So bottom line: Inno is a bunch of messies (and not the football playing kind). Expecting otherwise is setting yourself up for failure. But I would of course very much like it if they changed :D