• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Since many peeps complain...

DeletedUser4156

I know...title made you to click and check ;) but worry not my comrades, i know you all try for the game to be more entertaining, save time ect. so i would like to add my 2 pennies too.

I want the dev's to consider half seriously about adding one extra feature that many boyz would probably like to have meaning to be able to plunder, loot and raze (not necesarily in that order) "What is that halfwit talking about" you think?

Recently there were some peeps on the trader who were slightly anoying me by spaming frequently the place with deadly unfair trades in high numbers...I say INNO, let me have a option to invade their cities (one was my neighbour) STEAL THEIR SUPPLIES and COINS!!! Muahahahaha hahaha haha haaa...
Ahhh a man can dream... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5224

That sounds like one of the popular features of Forge of Empires. I was a little surprised not to see it in this game too when i first swapped over to Elvenar.

DeletedUser4156

That sounds like one of the popular features of Forge of Empires. I was a little surprised not to see it in this game too when i first swapped over to Elvenar.

Never played the one you mentioned but i think this game is a little to"nice" about all this neighbour help, tournies, adventure and im missing some good ol' plunder which could also be made with the help of your fellows which could add their forces to the raid team ;)

DeletedUser5224

Never played the one you mentioned but i think this game is a little to"nice" about all this neighbour help, tournies, adventure and im missing some good ol' plunder which could also be made with the help of your fellows which could add their forces to the raid team ;)

Yeah Forge of Empires is Inno's big bad brother to Elvenar. They play quite similar in ways, but I prefer Elvenar because it is a slower pace and more peaceful, but it is a little too peaceful at times, it does miss a certain edge that comes with having to defend your city and your Fellowship from danger.

The potential to have Humans vrs Elves, Fellowship battles, city vrs city battles or something along those lines is a bit of a miss by the devs, it doesn't have to be full on war even, just something to up the ante a little.

DeletedUser4156

We could get a little further with this :) Fellows could be attacked by npc's like orcs or some dark elf races, to defend their cities they could produce balista's, trebuschet's ect (from planks) They could also be using goods for fortificating their towns, building siege machines, ram's ect. Haha it seems i watched to much of LOTR ;)

We could also use goods for improving our troops armor and weapons for better performance in the incoming clash

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser441

I know...title made you to click and check ;) but worry not my comrades, i know you all try for the game to be more entertaining, save time ect. so i would like to add my 2 pennies too.

I want the dev's to consider half seriously about adding one extra feature that many boyz would probably like to have meaning to be able to plunder, rape and raze (not necesarily in that order) "What is that halfwit talking about" you think?

Recently there were some peeps on the trader who were slightly anoying me by spaming frequently the place with deadly unfair trades in high numbers...I say INNO, let me have a option to invade their cities (one was my neighbour) STEAL THEIR SUPPLIES and COINS!!! Muahahahaha hahaha haha haaa...
Ahhh a man can dream... :)

If you want to attack other players I suggest you play another game. The only reason I play this is because we cannot attack others. Those games are for aggressive juvenile egotists.:rolleyes:
If you don't like a trade simply ignore it. :p

DeletedUser5224

If you want to attack other players I suggest you play another game.

That was why I swapped from Innos Forge of Empires to Elvenar, to me it felt like it was being used as a form of bullying in that game and it took the fun out of it for me. If anyone wants pillaging and that kind of thing then yeah, that game is more aggressive than Elvenar.

I would love to have some kind of seasonal FS v FS tournement or Humans vs Elves tournement with the normal battle system though, like the weekly tournement does, but for ranking points and maybe a prize for the seaons winners though, not destroying cities, or pillaging or anything like that though.

DeletedUser4156

If you want to attack other players I suggest you play another game.
If you don't like a trade simply ignore it. :p

No way. I cant leave that legion of fair men and women who count on milking me for the goods ;)
It's because i like trading and want to be "the hammer of justice to smite the wicked" ;)

DeletedUser4156

I would love to have some kind of seasonal FS v FS tournement or Humans vs Elves tournement with the normal battle system though, like the weekly tournement does, but for ranking points and maybe a prize for the seaons winners though, not destroying cities, or pillaging or anything like that though.

You mean with players on both sides fighting like in a chess match or your units vs other fellowship member units controled by AI?

DeletedUser5224

You mean with players on both sides fighting like in a chess match or your units vs other fellowship member units controled by AI?

Most likely the latter, as that would be a lot easier logistically i'd imagine and wouldn't have potentially never ending matches due to players not being online for long periods.

DeletedUser4156

Yeah...sadly second option is more convinient timewise(click and fight) but i would like to face human opponent since its easier to predict AI moves.

But for this type tournaments i think having a wider array of different units would give us more interesting tactical aproach. I wonder if INNO plans to add more of them in the future. Maybe dark elf, goblins and dwarves for a nice start. Also adding new buffs, debuffs to the units could make a wicked man like me happy :D

DeletedUser2437

I also hope that this suggested "feature" is NEVER implemented in Elvenar. It is one of the primary reasons I left FoE due to constant attacks from other players stealing my productions. While I don't mind the idea of a competition between player I sincerely hope that it is not required for player to feel they have to defend themselves from aggressors.

DeletedUser441

All games that encourage attacking others and stealing their goods are , to my mind , a very bad influence. Human history is full of such atrocities and has resulted in everything that is bad in society. How about games that encourage benevolence and generosity. :) The human race really does need to evolve.

DeletedUser5224

The human race really does need to evolve.

Couldn't agree more with this bit. Sadly there are many people that don't seem to differentiate between games and the real world though, so the violence they get from games, they think is applicable in real life. But for those of us that do know the difference, we know one is real life, the other is just a game, what I do in a game, I would certainly never reflect in my daily life.

Partly why besides Elvenar, I also play games like Stardew Valley and Banished, which are completely peaceful games and find myself less and less interested in games that are just about killing things.

DeletedUser4156

I see you are missing my point still so im gonna be blunt.
Ive aded this thread with my sugesstion for change to not to need report anyone who misbehave in the trader but to be able to give him/her a nudge in the ribs for being a prick and try to scam fresh players for good or just are very boored to act such way.

"Games makes people evil" eh? I say, you take much from who you are from your family and while a street had big influence on me in my childchood it has lost it grip when i learned how to think for myself.

DeletedUser441

Personally I always ignore everything but 2 star trades. If trades are considered as misbehaviour by you , just ignore them ; simple. :)

DeletedUser4156

Personally I always ignore everything but 2 star trades. If trades are considered as misbehaviour by you , just ignore them ; simple. :)

I just like to play the police oficer of the Felyndar world but i know the name may send some bad vibes :D

Thanks for keeping my thread alive (it was a nice distraction) but probably no one else feels like adding some more ideas or change/tamper with mine's so we could give INNO something to entertain us all in the future.