• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Simple tools not being allocated

DeletedUser8813

hi, on the Phoenix event taskihave been asked to make 5 simple tools. I have made multiple simple tools but only one has been credited to the task. I have tried producing something else then simple tools again - still they are not credited on the task. I have tried playing on laptop rather than tablet but the result is the same. I have now spent most of the day trying to progress on this task unsuccessfully, couldyou look at it for me please? Thank you, Lunielle (Felyndral).

Timneh

Artisan
You need to put a ticket in to support. You will get a reply and the issue looked at much faster than putting it here. You would probably get told put put a ticket in to support anyway. I hope they sort it out for you quickly.

Deleted User - 1634960

Any time you are having trouble with a quest, please let us know at once. We will help, even if it is only to provide guidance in the correct way to complete the quest.
There is a current issue on the mobile app where connection problems can cause a quest to be locked. If this is what has happened to you, we can apply an appropriate amount of force to get you moving again. ;)

Timneh

Artisan
@Rilian I don't think that is the problem as the OP says that they have tried to complete the quest on laptop as well as tablet.