• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Silly Soap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Arthur

Alchemist
In Arendyll, at least, we have an acute supply/demand problem for Silly Soap. At least 95% of the trade requests are for this. I for one, am having to build non-boosted Elixir manufacturing units, using magical manufacturing and feeding my storm phoenix in order to produce these in an attempt to make any progress in the Elvenar Chapter. I am also attempting to upgrade my Elvenar Trade Center as much as possible. The loading for Silly Soap is huge. I wonder if this situation has come about by design just to slow us down. I post this thread in the hope that any new chapter reduces the need for Silly Soap so as to level up the suppy/demand for this.

cwgiii

Shaman
Agreed (and I do believe this is designed in as a "brake pump" measure). I have also noticed this in scrolls as well (noted in other threads).

I have resorted to trading my Bismuth for cross trades in lower tier goods, then trading back up to get Silly Soap, in excruciatingly small amounts because those trades seem to be picked up slightly faster. This is very tedious, fills up my trading slots and maxes out my notifications list (making NH tracking more difficult). Just exaggerates so many other issues that have been pointed out for years.

Wowwie

Soothsayer
Each World on each server has a different production that is needed more than others
Beta its Magic Dust and for Sentenail it is the same the magic dust sentinel Mushrooms
on En 2 the production is Silly soap and Elixir on Beta I find on live en server the the sensual trades are more erratic and crazy but if you need silly soap and place a good trade the silly soap produces will pick themup quickly

Master Arthur

Alchemist
I put up 3 star trades for silly soap @Wowwie but so do a very large number of other players. With around 2000 trades for Sentinent goods and 95% of these for the same product you can see the problem and the reason that I posted this thread. Thanks for your answers.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I'm in the same boat as you @Master Arthur ......same chapter as you, in need of silly soap, there is a huge problem of trying to get some.....I will not or can not build elixir manufactories due to space but I however have come to terms that my 3 star trades need to be better than the 3 star trades that are already posted and that seems to be helping

BlueBlou

Illusionist
If silly soap producers are in short supply, then gem producers must also be in short supply. Is that also notisable?

cwgiii

Shaman
I may be wrong, but I think the imbalance of scrolls and silly soap may be more attributed to special event buildings that are producing more of specific goods rather than standard boosted good production.

Hekata

Artisan
If silly soap producers are in short supply, then gem producers must also be in short supply. Is that also notisable?
You have to be in the Construct chapter to produce silly soap and T6 in general. Most of players are not yet there but everyone produces t3 from chapter 3 (I think) onward. Plus there are a lot of event buildings that produce T3 (including gems) in lower chapters.

Plus a new chapter has begun so that might explain some shortage since everyone starting it needs the same goods at the same time.

I have boosted silly soap so I can't say if there is a shortage of that but I find there are always very few offers for T5 (ink and velvet) but I attribute that to those hoarders who take all the 2 and 3 star trades and then sell it back at 1 or 0 stars.

Timneh

Artisan
There has been a shortage of silly soap for months so i don't think it is down to the new chapter being released.

Status
Not open for further replies.