• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Silkworms!

There seems to be a shortage of active players in higher chapters who have Silk as a boosted good.

Conversely there appear to be far too many who cannot trade their scrolls.

So how about a Silkworm, which you feed Scrolls to, which then produces an equal amount of Silk?

As the Dwarves introduced us to the concept of poo, how about giving us an excretion which could be useful?

Pauly7

Magus
There is only a perceived shortage of silk if your particular area or fellowship has less active players trading silk than normal. However, there are far too many scrolls available due to Moonstone Library sets in existence. This has been discussed a lot and the way to solve that is to stop people producing scrolls from Library sets. If your idea was put in place all that would do is leave a shortage of crystal.

Gargon667

Mentor
It´s not Dwarves that invented Poo! It was ORCS!!!

To solve @Pauly7 s correct observation, there could be an additional building compression Paper until it turns into Crystal? That sounds like something Dwarves could actually be useful for...

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Gargon667 im still mopping up after you lot....

Gargon667

Mentor
@Gargon667 im still mopping up after you lot....

Those were the days! Nothing like a raucous poop flinging party at @Herodite !!! Once it piles up we move on to greener pastures (turning them less green) and leave for others to clean up the mess of course :D
And people keep saying Orcs are dumb, ha they just never understood how to be smart about having a good time is what I say!

Gargon667

Mentor
Gosh, I needed that laugh!!!
Thanks everyone!!

How dare you laugh! In the presence of an ORC!

The only appropriate reation is a scream of horror! Optional running away is greatly appreciated :)