• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Silk spider not producing promised supplies

DeletedUser

Hi,
I have just upgraded my first silk manufactory from level 15 to level 16. In the upgrade garb before I did this it said the production level would increase from 164 / 3 h to 296 / 3 h (it's still saying this on the spider I have yet to upgrade to level 16!) but my new spider has just finished the first 3 hours and I'm only getting 197! Surely this isn't correct or fair? I actually sold a silk manufactory to enable this upgrade because I should still have been getting more supplies with two silk manufactories once I've upgraded my second one to level 16 than three at level 15 so I don't understand why I'm now getting less than the upgrade garb promised.
Further to this the upgrade garb for production going from level 16 to 17 says its 197 / 3 h to 212 / 3 h so why does level 15 to 16 say 164 / 3 h to 296 / 3 h? Had I known this was wrong I wouldn't have sold a silk manufactory to do the upgrade in the first place! I'd rather have my three at 164 / 3 h back! So disappointed!! :O(
Any advice would be very welcome or is this a case for the tech guys?
Many thanks.
Elfini.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3571

contact support, cant think of any reason why it would be less than advertised (especially if its still advertised on the other manu)

FieryArien

Necromancer
The advertised raise is unfortunately wrong (unboosted silk manufactory produces 197/3h at 16th level). It would be great if you could take the screenshot and contact support as pompeywolf suggests. This way, the bug should get fixed and no one else will fall for this “false advertisement”.

Off topic: it’s generally adviced to only build boosted manufactories and trade for the other goods. With up to 700% bonus from relics (500 corresponding relics are needed for that) the difference in production is huge. Even quite bad trade is still better than producing the unboosted goods yourself.

DeletedUser3097

Any advice would be very welcome or is this a case for the tech guys?

Please check that some of your Silk Manufactories have not the Magical Manufacturing Enchantment applied as this will affect the figures displayed.
If they have not, please open a ticket with Support as suggested above. A screenshot added to the Support ticket would be very helpful :)

DeletedUser

Hi Dizzy Lizzie,
I've posted a message on the 'Bugs' section but only read your message after and now it's got me wondering! My level 15 silk manufactory does currently have a manufacturing enchantment on but it didn't when I sold my third level 15 silk manufactory yesterday and upgraded my second. If this is what's causing the problem I don't remember the actual figures yesterday without the enchantment on but I do know if still worked out that I'd be better off selling one, upgrading one and then the third as soon as I have the population, otherwise I wouldn't have done it but you could well be right that the enchantment figures are totally distorting the issue! Won't be able to tell until the enchantment wears off in one and a half hours but the more I think of it, the more I think you are probably right! Doh!!!!

DeletedUser

Hi Dizzy Lizzie,
Enchantment has no worn off and it's as you said, this had distorted the usual upgrade figures so I am still better off having sold one manufactory, upgrading another and will also do the third as soon as I get enough population! thank you so much for your help! I've advised the bugs guys of this but suggested there might be a way that the correct upgrade figures can be shown even when there's an enchantment attached as I'm sure I'm not the only person who's been caught like this!
Thanks again! :O)
Elfini.