• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Silk manufactory upgrade promising more supplies than actual

DeletedUser

Hi Again,
The enchantment has just worn off and its as Dizzy Lizzie said! The enchantment distorted the usual upgrade figures!!! So I thought I was going to be worse off with the sale of one manufactory and the upgrading of the remaining two........but I'm not! So please ignore my first message below although is there someway that people checking upgrades whilst they have enchantments on can read the correct figures without the enchantment? I'm probably not the only person this has caught out in the past!
Many thanks, Guys.
Elfini.

Hi Guys,

Further to my below post, I have just read a reply to the message about this I previously left on the forum and Dizzy Lizzie has pointed out that enchantments on manufactories can distort the actual (usual) production figures! And I currently have an enchantment on my remaining level 15 silk manufactory so this might be causing the problem! This enchantment ends in approximately an hour and a half so could you please hold fire on the below, incase this resolves the matter (and it is still more beneficial to leave my two silk manufactories as a level 15 and level 16). I will come back to you as soon as I know/as soon as I can.

Thank you very much. Elfini.

Hi,

Yesterday I had three silk manufactories at level 15, all producing 164 / 3 h (so 492 / 3 h in total). When I checked the upgrade information for level 16 it said this level would increase the production to 296 / 3 h which actually meant if I sold one manufactory to gain some space and upgraded both the other manufactories to level 16 I would be getting 296 + 296 = 592 / 3 h, so considerably more than three level 15 ones (and I really need my silk at present!). So I sold one of my three silk manufactories and upgraded one with the view to upgrading the remaining one as soon as I had enough population.

So far so good.................until my first silk spider finished it's first 3 h period and I only got 197 silk supplies!

Having put a message on the forum asking advice about this I was told to contact you as the information on the level 16 upgrade page is totally wrong and extremely misleading. I have taken a screenshot of the details which are still incorrect but for some reason I cannot upload it to this message. Is there an email address I can send this to you at instead?

Even if I do manage to upgrade my remaining level 15 silk manufactory to level 16 I will now get considerably less supplies (394 / 3 h instead of 492 / 3 h) than I would if I had kept my three silk manufactories at level 15.

I am really so disappointed by this, it's taken me over a year to get my silk manufactories to level 15 and now I really wish I had not sold my third level 15 silk manufactory and upgraded my second to level 16. Is there anyway, that due to this error not being in any way my fault, you can take the level 16 silk manufactory away and replace it with two level 15 ones again, PLEASE? I obviously don't know how this works or if you can do this but if it's possible I would be so grateful.

I look forward to hearing from you asap.

Many, many thanks. Elfini.

Last edited by a moderator: