1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

'shrooms

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ghosthunter, Oct 6, 2018.

1. ghosthunter

ghosthunter Novice

Growing 'shrooms is like watching paint dry.

FieryArien and Kaliartis like this.
  2. LazyTony

LazyTony Scholar

yup. I made half my city (no exaggeration) into a shroom farm to speed things up.

SoggyShorts and Lelanya like this.
  3. Elivar

Elivar Seeker

Well, wait till you enter the S&D chapter, then there will be even more waiting be course of those 2-day things ;-)

4. alsael

alsael Adventurer

Guys,why are you in a hurry to finish?relax and enjoy the game.This is a game of patience also,not just building:cool:

m4rt1n likes this.
  5. m4rt1n

m4rt1n Necromancer

The Orcs and Goblins is a rather slow chapter to complete and took me 66 days, but I am finding the Halflings is more boring, having idle buildings quite a lot of the time as a very active player.

6. Brienne

Brienne Necromancer

How about forgetting research for a while and building AWs up. Most players need higher AWs to match their city size. Events , Adventures and Tournaments should keep you busy enough. :)

7. FieryArien

FieryArien Spellcaster

I don’t want to start a new thread to release my frustration. But seriously, this is horrible chapter! It feels like NOTHING is happening. I want Woodelves already. :-(