• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Shroom of Wisdom

unicorn

Dreamer
HI, In my research tree I have a quest Sinister Cerberus that requires 800 Shroom of Wisdom but I can only produce 600. I have built 3 Orc rally points and have upgraded 1 of them, I have also built 18 mushroom farms and upgraded them to level 2 and it still only lets me produce 600.
Is this a fault? as I can't research anything else till this one is cleared, or is this as far as I can go in the game?

FieryArien

Necromancer
HI, In my research tree I have a quest Sinister Cerberus that requires 800 Shroom of Wisdom but I can only produce 600. I have built 3 Orc rally points and have upgraded 1 of them, I have also built 18 mushroom farms and upgraded them to level 2 and it still only lets me produce 600.
Is this a fault? as I can't research anything else till this one is cleared, or is this as far as I can go in the game?
From your description it looks like your portal needs upgrading. It has limited storage capacity for Shrooms of Wisdom, but as you upgrade the portal, that capacity gets bigger.

Another advantage of upgrading the portal is the bonus production each of your Farms and RallyPoints gets (20% per portal level). Also, if you use “portal profit” spells, it gives you much more goods when your portal is fully upgraded (4th level).

Gargon667

Mentor
HI, thank for the reply duh never thought about the portal needing upgrading lol. :p

As a good rule of thumb: if possible, always upgrade the portal to level 4 (max) before doing anything else.

Pauly7

Magus
Also, just FYI, 18 mushroom farms isn't very many. The chapter will probably take you a long time. Be prepared for that... I know I wanted to be out of the hateful Orcs chapter as quickly as possible!

Gargon667

Mentor
Also, just FYI, 18 mushroom farms isn't very many. The chapter will probably take you a long time. Be prepared for that... I know I wanted to be out of the hateful Orcs chapter as quickly as possible!

True :) I think I had about 70 of them and 6 Rally points? But for exactly the opposite reason, I loved the chapter it was a huge raucous poop flinging party! Can´t say I have ever had as much fun in any chapter after that. Well maybe because I went on a break in Woodelves and when I played chapters again I had PP spells for the rest of the game (at the time) which was chapter 15, so I took the shortcut through to 15. And I have never played another chapter after I finished 15.

Well I suppose if we had had PP spells back then, it would have zipped past with a lot less/no buildings and missed the whole fun of it.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Not that there are any Forum Rules regarding Poop Flinging, can we just keep it to a minimum whilst im knocking about! I don't want to be poop slapped! :D

Gargon667

Mentor
Not that there are any Forum Rules regarding Poop Flinging, can we just keep it to a minimum whilst im knocking about! I don't want to be poop slapped! :D

SMACK!

Sorry I was trying to miss you, but I have terrible aim, long range weapons are not really an Orcs strong side, no matter how long I practise throwing that axe at the target. Therefore, long range weapons are relegated to be party entertainment, when we get serious we do the club-on-head option, it´s a much safer bet we actually hit the target...

Pauly7

Magus
The Orcs & Goblins chapter is one of the funniest chapters.
I hated every minute. Most of my buildings I refused to upgrade until I was already in Woodelves so that I could upgrade straight past them. I'm not sure why anyone would want to turn their beautiful cities into a pile of mud.... unless you're a crazy Orc like @Gargon667.

Mind you, I wasn't a fan of Fairies buildings or Woodelves buildings either. I really like some Dwarven buildings and hated others. The best times for me were chapter 5 and S&D.

Alcaro

Necromancer
I liked that chapter tbh. Was the first chapter that actually brought some challenge with that interconnected production and I also liked the shrooms, especially lvl.4 I often used to zoom in as max. as possible just to look how they work. Was put lot of ingenuity and imagination in the graphics of that chapter. Yeah, I also liked the Rally Points, can't remember exactly, I think lvl.2 were those I liked the most. :D Ahahaha ... and those terrible terrible avatars!!! I had that female orc with dreadlocks! :D :D :D

As numbers, not very sure, but I think I had 4 Rally points and about 40 shroom farms?

Gargon667

Mentor
I hated every minute. Most of my buildings I refused to upgrade until I was already in Woodelves so that I could upgrade straight past them. I'm not sure why anyone would want to turn their beautiful cities into a pile of mud.... unless you're a crazy Orc like @Gargon667.

Mind you, I wasn't a fan of Fairies buildings or Woodelves buildings either. I really like some Dwarven buildings and hated others. The best times for me were chapter 5 and S&D.

Well most building had so bad stats they were hardly an improvement over the previous chapter lol... i think back then the first level of the houses was actually making them worse per square haha, but they fixed that so that now each level gains a minute amount in efficiency, but nothing worth fussing over. The T3 factories were so bad I skipped them entirely until halflings, when the next round came around lol. The armories were really cute though, and a pet dinosaur :)
So yeah worst building upgrades (if one can even call them that) out of any chapter! Can also be seen in all the event buildings, no gain into Orcs, huge gain when leaving Orcs :D
One thing though: All the mana/seed etc buildings make T3, before switching to mana in woodelves. And those buildings actually have a great T3 production efficiency (must have been a mistake by Inno!) far better than any T3 factory will have for many chapters to come! So if you´re in that chapter spam all those buildings and get rid of your T3 factories instead!