• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question shrine of champions or chumps

alcospops

Novice
is there any point in the shrine of champions
i have completed chapter 18 and can see no benefit from having unurium or producing goods for the merchant
which just decay over time other than starting chapter 19 if and when does it have any benefit ?

kimkimkim

Summoner
personally I would build it for the free troops (look like orc warriors) that it gives every 3 hours plus you also get orcs with every tournament point you make but it's ultimately your decision......if you're doing fine without it now then don't build it

m4rt1n

Adept
Loads more Orcs for a tourney player like myself +free troops every 3 hours so on my list.

Temple of Spirits is the Unurium AW which I believe you have confused hence my repost.

Unurium is needed for building upgrades and will be needed a lot more I assume in ch19 and ch20 when the next Ascending goods get released in turn.

I dare guess that when we enter ch19 Unurium may? (My opinion) appear in spire negotiation etc also.

SkyRider99

Mentor
The mana drought...the despair of the divine seeds...and latest is the unurium o_O Fortunately it doesn't decay, because production is so limited.

m4rt1n

Adept
The mana drought...the despair of the divine seeds...and latest is the unurium o_O Fortunately it doesn't decay, because production is so limited.

A nice surprise really as we all know it is named after Uranium the radioactive metal.

Mana, Seeds, Orcs, Sentient and Ascended goods all decay.

I just had to check as I thought until now Unuriam did also.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
Amazing AW this Shrine of Champions is, I really would love to have it, in lower chapters this AW should have been really cool, sadly I doubt I will ever get it, not until Inno fix the penalty that players have for advancing through chapters.

Gargon667

Mentor
I find it rather pointless...
More Orcs? You can have that easily without increasing tourney costs.
3h troops? Seriously? A negative deal as with all those AWs (for anyone actually interested in tourneys)! If you build it you need more troops in the tourney than this puny amount you get for "free"... No such thing as a free lunch...