• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

World Map showing info of players

DeletedUser23

Seeing when they last logged in would be really useful to know when they will disappear from your map, and you may get an active player in their place.

DeletedUser

Since there is no PvP element to the game, i support this. For privacy though, it shouldn't be too specific. Eg. 'Player was online in the past 72 hours' rather than 'Player was last seen at 3:12am' (This also gets rid of timezone hassles)

DeletedUser23

Since there is no PvP element to the game, i support this. For privacy though, it shouldn't be too specific. Eg. 'Player was online in the past 72 hours' rather than 'Player was last seen at 3:12am' (This also gets rid of timezone hassles)

Aww, we should have "Barti was last seen Yesterday at 12:54pm and was logged on for 72 hours, 16 minutes and 12 seconds consecutively where he earned 1000k coins, 100k supplies, fought and won 18 battles and upgraded 12 buildings. He also ate many bowls of ice cream during this time". :p

DeletedUser

Aww, we should have "Barti was last seen Yesterday at 12:54pm and was logged on for 72 hours, 16 minutes and 12 seconds consecutively where he earned 1000k coins, 100k supplies, fought and won 18 battles and upgraded 12 buildings. He also ate many bowls of ice cream during this time". :p
You mean it should lie and make the player look better than they are? Hmm, I kinda like it :D

DeletedUser

The way a players city to gives a rough indication of how evolved they are. So if you feel like only visiting the most evolved, look out for how the cities look on the world map right now. I'd like to see some more info on the players too but I think that it depends on the individual player. If a player wants to keep their information private, then that's their personal choice. And if they decide they want to go into specifics, then they can also do that. Obviously, you don't want too much information clogging up your page, so you can also choose what information you want to view about others.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think that some indicator of "Inactive for more than xx hours/days" would be sufficient. At the moment map shows only the technology stage which isn't much informative.
Of course if they eat many bowls of ice cream then their address and phone number should be included so we could share.

DeletedUser4117

A pop-up bubble is a good idea. In it i would pu the info on the last visit of the player to my town.
I could prioritise the neighbors by visit this way. At the moment i have to go back to my town to
look at the Notification bell to see who visited lately (gold handshake). Multiple time in a round adds alot of time for visits and it slows down
my sys. Thanks.

DeletedUser1685

I use a google docs setup for the clan, listing tournaments entered and their personal scores, I do that every couple of weeks so I can see if people have become inactive. But a last logged in timer would save me time.

DeletedUser4117

Glad it could help with your fellowship but my point has to do with map visits. Neighbors around me. For those who are not in a fs like me at the moment
it would be useful.

DeletedUser3032

Would love to see last seen 22/08/2014 for an example. But the chances are they won't implement this due to a few reasons. One has been mentioned already, privacy and the other off the top of my head will show how many more people are dead vs active :) Think they have deleted enough recently for the entire life span of the game, but there is still over 20k in active accounts waiting for the kick out of the door.

Also when most people visit they are doing it for coins and supplies for themselves not because they care about the player's coins and supplies they are visiting. So the more cities they visit, the more coins and supplies they gain, regardless of the player being active or not.

DeletedUser4117

It's all i want to see who visited in the last 24hrs. The rest is not important. A highlight a blink anything to tell you that he visited in the last 24 hrs. This way i can concentrate on the good neighbors. :)