• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Show Us Your Cities!!

Pauly7

Magus
Looking back through your chapters.... which would you have been happy to stay on?
I agree with @Thagdal. It's the last, and probably only, guest race that I've enjoyed. Plus many of the buildings are much more in keeping with my idea of a city... I still have several of them now.

Spellcaster
Looking back through your chapters.... which would you have been happy to stay on?

I like all of the chapters but if I had to pick one it would be Halflings for the looks and Elvenar for practicality. I'll probably be pausing in the Elvenar chapter for a while once I get there as i'm chasing certain tournament scores and that's the best place to achieve them.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
So it's been a good few weeks since we've seen your Beautiful Cities! Any more volunteers to show them off! :D

SkyRider99

Mentor
Still cleaning up after ejecting the Unur Traders. City is geared towards goods production. It helps my FS and also lets me cater more provinces in tournaments. Armories are now keeping up with orcs production and troops for fighting the Spire, plus the early tournament provinces
Population, culture, mana, and divine seeds are a constant challenge.
And city space of course, like everyone else in the universe :)

Dwimorden - May 2021.jpg

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@SkyRider99 Love the placement there. Everything in it's own little spot! Clean ups for me are an all day affair. Once i've finished a Guest Race I have a tendency to book an entire day to rearrange and and tidy up :D We should have signs we can put up saying "Closed for Renovations"!!

AstralSoul

Illusionist
An update since an uglier FA version.

Chapter XVI, Embassies. 6 out of 5 required Tea Gardens and same for Beer Festivals. Room for three Meditation Circles when I research it.

astralsoul.JPG

Melianora

Alchemist
So, this is at the start of Chapter 18 on the 3 row of the research tree. You can already see some of the upgraded manufactories, some upgraded MRs and MWs and lots and lots and lots of mana producing buildings! Enjoying Chapter 18 a lot sofar

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-15 at 15.08.59.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-05-15 at 15.08.59.jpg
    830.5 KB · Views: 125

AstralSoul

Illusionist
@AstralSoul So you're the Scroll Hoarder :D

Oh yeah, I supply scrolls to all my Neighborhood (boosted silk).

Wise Scroll Inc.
Moonstone Grounds, 11111 Akasha, Elvenar (Winyandor)

In case of taxes, HQs above.

For aesthetics (not that I need it), I will add the Ancient Wonder Spire Library to the top left, next to all the Moonstone Libraries.

Apparently my forum account disappeared... Possibly due to inactivity? Meh. Originally came into the forums looking for info on the next event. (Won't spoil it...)

Saw this and though why not? I'd like to show off! But then saw the previous entries all neatly rowed and arranged... My city is definitely nothing like theirs. I'd like to say it's organised chaos but it is mostly chaos and not very much organised. I don't play the usual way most others do; I built one of each goods buildings. Which may prove to be excellent foresight since Ascended Goods were introduced.
I opted to have only the Barracks one, to save on population and two, to save on space.

I have designated areas that are themed if you can spot them, there's a winter area, a beach area, a fete fair, a castle zone, an airship zone, and the newest area: the Fairy Queen's garden.

Attachments

• Eph's Park.jpg
    Eph's Park.jpg
    909.6 KB · Views: 151

Pauly7

Magus
Saw this and though why not? I'd like to show off! But then saw the previous entries all neatly rowed and arranged... My city is definitely nothing like theirs. I'd like to say it's organised chaos but it is mostly chaos and not very much organised. I don't play the usual way most others do; I built one of each goods buildings. Which may prove to be excellent foresight since Ascended Goods were introduced.
For my money, any city that looks more disorganised looks more realistic so that's a good thing in my book and you should get bonuses for it.

Gargon667

Mentor
I built one of each goods buildings. Which may prove to be excellent foresight since Ascended Goods were introduced.
I opted to have only the Barracks one, to save on population and two, to save on space.

If you are short on space and population the reason would be having non-boosted factories for 17 chapters when you don´t need them ;)
but as long as you enjoy having them and don´t get annoyed with the lack of space, why not?